does the carnival fantasy have American Table menu?

My first thought was don't all ships have AT???? A visit to Carnival FAQ tells me, No. Carnival Fantasy is not listed as having AT. Here is the link for those that are curious if their next ship has AT.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1107/kw/american%20table/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ5MjM5NzgwOC9zaWQvZlVXMk4yXzdIajhOTFNXNVJtank3Y3RzVWh6TkExMDRxQjRjUFBFakElN0VsRWNYNHc5dlM5b2ViUyU3RUNyX2VRaU4wancwNmx2UmZHeVVyeE1aV0ZiR2Vrdl9sSnFhVUVKMGt6JTdFSFliMVFQcDhBbzdCT1VqRUNuWVl3JTIxJTIx

• 2 weeks later...
According to http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=2337, no, but sometimes those articles are outdated. Fantasy is also their oldest ship. I liked the old menus better too, the food was MUCH better on the Pride before the new menus.

So I read the article but am a little confused. Over a year since I cruised CCL. Next up is the Sensation in June. So if NOT AT, what is the other option?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 7 months later...

Im actually glad to hear this. I hope they dont go the the AT before our cruise next summer. I just found there to be so many more options. And not to complain because im not a foodie, nor do i feel that waste is a good thing. But tbh the last 2 cruises we skipped the MDR almost half of each cruise because it just wasnt worth going and sitting that long waiting for the AM food. The old menus though... time didnt matter as much when you love what your eating.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I haven't been on a Carnival Cruise in ten years so.... I'm kind of confused. What is this American Table menu and why does everyone hate it so much? LOL. I see a lot of posts on the boards about how people don't like it.

I'm not sure why everyone hates it so much.clear.png?emoji-loudcry-1721 I just returned from a cruise on this ship and didn't see anything wrong with it. There were some staples on the menu every night, but there were plenty of things that changed as well. I felt that there were enough options to have something different every night for our four day cruise. I think the biggest difference may be that these new menus have "Steakhouse Selections" which cost an additional $20 if you chose this option. AKA no free lobster ;).

Here is a link to an example menu for reference:

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/dining-room-dinner-menu.pdf

Not everyone hates the American Table menus.

We were well satisfied with it on our Sunshine cruises. There were still some entrees from the old menus on it and a wide assortment of apps and deserts. We've never left the MDR hungry.:)

We didn't miss the table cloths and liked having the bread and water carafe left on the table.

I haven't been on a Carnival Cruise in ten years so.... I'm kind of confused. What is this American Table menu and why does everyone hate it so much? LOL. I see a lot of posts on the boards about how people don't like it.

....because many people exist simply to complain and look at any change as the perfect platform to share their misery. I've had both many times, nothing wrong with AT.