My off-key Harmony "LIVE" 2/3/18

btoneill

We are all checked in, in our room, luggage unpacked. Time to relax on our deck.

Oh, did I forget to mention we are like the Beverly Hillbillies? Somehow we passed the screening and they sold us a Star Class room! So far I highly recommend it. In the words of Ferris, "It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

:'):') I love this quote and your sense of humor!!! Can't wait to read more :D

Lisa N.

This review couldn’t be more timely. We are looking into splurging for a 2 bedroom Aqua Theatre Suite to celebrate our daughter’s HS graduation in 2020. We were on the fence about spending the extra $ until my husband saw your review ... now I think he’s all in ...

Waiting for Grease to start so figured I'd do a quick update, out of order, but, I don't care. If it confuses you tough nuggies!

So, attached is the saddest employee on the cruise ship. I've seen happier people at a wake. This guy makes "Sad Keanu" seem like the happiest man on the planet. Seriously how can anyone seem this sad? Who gave him this job anyways? Did someone think "Screw it, let's give the saddest guy ever the job of reserving seats for Sky and Sea Class guests as well as Pinnacle members.

On another note our Genie got us awesome seats at a bar table to watch the show, as seen from amazing photographic skills!

Ut oh, school bell just rang, have to run to class!!!!!34e615010f31053bee33ff07489f220b.jpgb590222340e171efd5170bb55a0a869b.jpg

Tboneill, I just re read your review from start to finish. Very well done. Don’t stop yet, you still have 14 hours to go.

A few tips. You need to get your Genie to install a zip line or Abyss slide to get from your cabin to muster. You would make quite the entrance. And if by chance there is a shortage of escargot, just have your daughter take out Jimmi. Just a couple of ideas.

As for the screening process, it must be flawed. I’ve slipped through a few times and have yet to be turned back at embarkation. I will go under the radar again in 4 weeks/28 days tomorrow, not that I’m counting. ;)

I’m curious, who was your resident bottle dweller this week?

Waiting for Grease to start so figured I'd do a quick update, out of order, but, I don't care. If it confuses you tough nuggies!

So, attached is the saddest employee on the cruise ship. I've seen happier people at a wake. This guy makes "Sad Keanu" seem like the happiest man on the planet. Seriously how can anyone seem this sad? Who gave him this job anyways? Did someone think "Screw it, let's give the saddest guy ever the job of reserving seats for Sky and Sea Class guests as well as Pinnacle members.

On another note our Genie got us awesome seats at a bar table to watch the show, as seen from amazing photographic skills!

Ut oh, school bell just rang, have to run to class!!!!!34e615010f31053bee33ff07489f220b.jpgb590222340e171efd5170bb55a0a869b.jpg

How comfy were the actual seats at the bar table?

• 2 months later...