Harmony of the seas lobster night

So on my HOTS Cruise, the itenary is as follows.

DAY 1 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

DAY 2 Cruising

DAY 3 Cruising

DAY 4 Philipsburg, St. Maarten

DAY 5 San Juan, Puerto Rico

DAY 6 Labadee, Haiti

DAY 7 Cruising

DAY 8 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

So would my two formal nights be Day 3 - Cruising and Day 7 - Cruising? And the second one being Lobster night?

DAY 2 Cruising

DAY 3 Cruising

DAY 6 Labadee, Haiti

DAY 7 Cruising

So would my two formal nights be Day 3 - Cruising and Day 7 - Cruising? And the second one being Lobster night?

I doubt the last night will be the second formal night. It will be either night 5 or 6.

DAY 2 Cruising

DAY 3 Cruising

DAY 6 Labadee, Haiti

DAY 7 Cruising

Day 5 Puerto Rico

Day 6 Labadee was Suite and Pinnacle Sail Away reception on Helipad.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I apologize the resturant is called coastal kitchen. Can u receive lobster on lobster night in the coastal kitchen

Coastal Kitchen. They offer a menu item that uses lobster tails and it quite good. However if you want the lobster tails, just make sure your waiter knows this.

Here was our special Lamb Chops and 3 lobster tails removed from their shells put together by our waiter.

d29672c9351bd42e9804b27b7e3a340e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Showing my ignorance here about mass market cruising. Apologies. How does "lobster night" on RC differ from any other night on board? Is that the only night you can order lobster on the ship, or is it perhaps the only night you can order lobster without an extra surcharge? My previous ocean cruising has always been on ships where it's offered at every evening meal and with no supplemental charge. Regards.

Showing my ignorance here about mass market cruising. Apologies. How does "lobster night" on RC differ from any other night on board? Is that the only night you can order lobster on the ship, or is it perhaps the only night you can order lobster without an extra surcharge? My previous ocean cruising has always been on ships where it's offered at every evening meal and with no supplemental charge. Regards.

Royal Offers warm water Lobster tails on second formal night on cruises in Caribbean of 7 nights or longer without charge in MDR and CK (if one exists) and probably Speciality Dinning.

Upgraded Cold Water Lobster is offered each night in MDR and Speciality Dinning for a surcharge.

Royal Offers warm water Lobster tails on second formal night on cruises in Caribbean of 7 nights or longer without charge in MDR and CK (if one exists) and probably Speciality Dinning.

Upgraded Cold Water Lobster is offered each night in MDR and Speciality Dinning for a surcharge.

Offered on Caribbean cruises 5 nights or longer.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

Very curious however what cruise line are you on that offers lobster every night?

Luxury cruise lines such as Regent Seven Seas. No surcharge for any menu choice and no surcharge for any dining venue. Not only cold water lobster, but king crab legs, prime beef (filets, ribeyes, etc.), complimentary caviar and champagne at Sunday brunches, no tipping or gratuities, included excursions in every port, included internet, included room service 24/7, and all inclusive top shelf liquor served everywhere on the ship - 24/7. Every suite on 3 of their 4 ships have balconies. Fares include airfare from home to/from the ship. Most everyone walks off the ship at the end of their cruise without having any extra charges.

They are an "all inclusive luxury" cruise line (like Crystal, Seaborn, Silver Seas, etc.).....But you're not going to sail on Regent for anywhere near the price of RC. Be prepared to pay at least $1,000+ per day/per person. Comparing RCI to Regent would be like comparing hot dogs to Filet Mignon. But there are plenty of customers to fill both tastes ((however, there will NOT be ball caps, shorts, jeans, or T-shirts in the MDR at dinner - or most anywhere else on Regent ships after 6PM). Regards. :D