First time in Aqua Class - any tips?

indycarfan

Just got a good deal and booked Aqua Class on the Constellation for next month. This will be our 5th Celebrity Cruise and 2nd on the Constellation, but first time in Aqua Class. Any tips? What do we need to know to get the most enjoyment out of it?

Thanks.

i liked the carafe of tea and bottle water that was supplied each day. Also the fruit and even the little afternoon appetizers. I alwasy asked for olives after the first day to be included.

I loved having room service breakfast on our balcony. it is expanded menu from the regular veranda rooms.

Edited by Azulann

Blu is wonderful. The sommelier when we were on the Connie was terrific and he paired the wine perfectly with dinner.

The room service is also good and the quality and choices on the menu are very good as well.

Another poster mentioned the Persian garden which you will have free assess. enjoy!

For us the main reasons we like Aqua Class is the following -

Better Shower

Extra c/c points

Breakfast in Blu

Bigger/better bath robes

The other little touches are all nice but not worth too much to us... [emoji4]

Thanks to all for the suggestions. In CC, we generally ate breakfast from room service, but we will definitely try Blu instead. My wife will also be thrilled to hear she can still get shrimp cocktail and escargot in Blu -- that is her starter and salad courses every night in the MDR.

Can't wait to go!

Blu is wonderful. The sommelier when we were on the Connie was terrific and he paired the wine perfectly with dinner.

The room service is also good and the quality and choices on the menu are very good as well.

Another poster mentioned the Persian garden which you will have free assess. enjoy!

We had the standard drink package on Connie . When asking the sommelier for included wines, he looked at me as if I coughed on him . The assistant sommelier was much nicer and gave us options .

I preferred the food in the MDR to the faux spa food in Blu . My wife did not . Guess who won ? :D