Online Check-In Issues

EMBFlyer

I'm assuming I'm not the only one having issues accessing online check-in through the Celebrity website. I either get the "Reservation has been locked for 20 minutes" message or I can't even get to that screen at all.

Does this have sometime to do with the merge with Royal's website? I'm having issues there as well.

Any suggestions?

I'm assuming I'm not the only one having issues accessing online check-in through the Celebrity website. I either get the "Reservation has been locked for 20 minutes" message or I can't even get to that screen at all.

Does this have sometime to do with the merge with Royal's website? I'm having issues there as well.

Any suggestions?

I am having issues with accessing the cruise planner - kicks me out to booking a new cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any suggestions?

I have received this message before; this year as well as other years. I usually wait a bit and then come back. Maybe one of these days the system will improve --- though I am not holding my breath waiting.

I am having issues with accessing the cruise planner - kicks me out to booking a new cruise

I had the same experience yesterday. I was using Safari on an iPad. Then I switched to a PC using Chrome and was finally able to get into the Cruise Planner and complete my transaction.

I had the same experience yesterday. I was using Safari on an iPad. Then I switched to a PC using Chrome and was finally able to get into the Cruise Planner and complete my transaction.

Thanks, I was travelling sand used iPad but Google. Will try PC

I am having trouble also and it say I owe $120.00 and I have been paid in full since January and says payment due January 27th. This popped yesterday
ok I call and they stated there must be a glitch and they would notify the IT department

I can log in and see my reservations. But cannot make any shore excursion reservations, purchases or any changes because we "sail in two" days. Our cruise isn't until October! If someone booked a cruise for us that leaves in two days I really wish they had told us about it! LOL

ok I call and they stated there must be a glitch and they would notify the IT department

I'm sorry, but that just makes me laugh my arse off.

Don't misunderstand - Celebrity is our favorite cruise line (and, at some time or another, we've sailed on all of the mass market lines including MSC). But their website is horrible. It has been broken for so long that they've given up trying to repair it. They keep saying that they are developing a new one and doing a complete overhaul - which would be nice because the current one is unfixable.

Any suggestions?

I had better success using Firefox over IE & surface.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am not completely tech challenged. I've tried IE, Foxfire, Chrome, and Microsoft Edge. I've cleared cookies/TIF's etc and rebooted multiple times. I've tried a laptop, a Chromebook and a desktop. I cannot get into my reservation. After spending 3 hours on hold (over the course of several days, not all at once) I was told that I can't access it until I get to 90 days out or less. Oddly I booked it this past August, and at that time I input all my online check in information. It's not GONE according to the IT department AND Celebrity has NEVER allowed anyone to fill out the online check in until 90 days according to their IT people.

They said that if I was able to do it this past August it was a GLITCH (but I'm traveling w/ others and we all had that same GLITCH). I'm E+ on this next cruise and I have ALWAYS filled out passport, emergency contacts etc etc IMMEDIATELY upon getting a confirmation and reservation number from Celebrity. Since I usually have multiple cruises on the books, I just prefer to get it taken care of ASAP. I'm a bit OCD.

APPARENTLY according to Celebrity IT department, I must be VERY special b/c NO ONE has EVER been able to fill out their reservation information prior to 90 days.

I literally have a headache over this.

PS: I also have an RCI reservation 3 weeks after I return from my the aforementioned X cruise and I'm going thru almost the EXACT same issues.

I needed to update a credit card number and it says NO ONLINE CHECK IN UNTIL 90 days. CHECK BACK IN --- DAYS. I called and asked them "Can you see that I HAVE already checked in?" B/c on my screen it clearly says each item is COMPLETE; and RCI said yes they could see it, but I must have been able to input that information DUE TO A GLITCH!!!"

I'm unwilling to spend any more time on this for now and will see what happens 90 days out. But BOTH RCI and X have gone from the worst IT departments ever to a department that is either TOTALLY inept and uninformed, or else just full of crap. Make something up and hope the customer will go away. Well so far so good b/c I just booked a Princess Coastal California cruise.

May I say, since misery loves company, I'm glad I'm not alone.

OMG - that's funny - don't hold your breath.

I'm sorry, but that just makes me laugh my arse off.

Don't misunderstand - Celebrity is our favorite cruise line.

Me too!

APPARENTLY according to Celebrity IT department, I must be VERY special b/c NO ONE has EVER been able to fill out their reservation information prior to 90 days.

I literally have a headache over this.

PS: I also have an RCI reservation 3 weeks after I return from my the aforementioned X cruise and I'm going thru almost the EXACT same issues.

I needed to update a credit card number and it says NO ONLINE CHECK IN UNTIL 90 days. CHECK BACK IN --- DAYS. I called and asked them "Can you see that I HAVE already checked in?" B/c on my screen it clearly says each item is COMPLETE; and RCI said yes they could see it, but I must have been able to input that information DUE TO A GLITCH!!!"

I'm unwilling to spend any more time on this for now and will see what happens 90 days out. But BOTH RCI and X have gone from the worst IT departments ever to a department that is either TOTALLY inept and uninformed, or else just full of crap. Make something up and hope the customer will go away. Well so far so good b/c I just booked a Princess Coastal California cruise.

May I say, since misery loves company, I'm glad I'm not alone.

90 days, That sounds correct. I dont ever recall it letting me enter my online check in info before that. I've entered my reservation and gotten it to show as an upcoming cruise. But I don't ever remember the full online working earlier than 90 days. And if you haven't paid in full it wont work either.