Carnival Newbie - freebies?

Reenie75

Hi, sailing on 4/22 Magic Eastern Caribbean with my daughter. We are newbies with Carnival. Any good freebies or suggestions they don't advertised you've learnt sailing with Carnival? All cruise ships are different. We are celebrating my daughter's 11th bday on this cruise, she's also unaware we are going. The excitement I'm trying to maintain. :D 13 wks to go!

At most, if not all of the shore talks, you can enter a drawing for some sort of freebie. It might be a shopping bag, a pair of earrings, or some other item. Just check your Fun Times news letter each day to see when and where one of the shore talks is being held.

At most, if not all of the shore talks, you can enter a drawing for some sort of freebie. It might be a shopping bag, a pair of earrings, or some other item. Just check your Fun Times news letter each day to see when and where one of the shore talks is being held.

This is great to know. I always highlight everything we want to do the night before. 😊

I'm sure this is not Carnival specific, but my younger boy loved getting all the little free trinkets at the ports when he was that age - charms at Diamonds International, bamboo necklaces at cariloha, etc.

On the ship - the playing cards are a hit for my kids, you should have a pen in your cabin, you should get a print if you go to an art auction. I think there was a t-shirt from the kids club.

free deck of cards and a carnival ink pen from the guest services desk. go early they do run out

Hi there,

Do they have it on every ship or only on Magic? Thanks

To the best of my knowledge, free decks of cards are available on every ship. Just ask at the Guest Services Desk. Quantities are limited, so, as flounder315 said, go early, like on Embarkation Day.