What did you do with your little kids at the ports on the Miracle?

Katemusical

Not sure what ports your visiting, but we just cruised with our three year old daughter in November. In Cozumel and Grand Cayman we did beach days. Cozumel we did Playa Mia and she wanted to spend alot of time at the splash park! In Ocho Rios, we took her with us on our Blue Hole Excursion. The guides at Blue Hole were amazing and helped us carry her up and over the rocks. She even did one of the smaller jumps with me. She loved it!

My personal opinion (and mine only) is to expose them to lots of different experiences from an early age. I think she'll benefit from seeing and doing things that are very different than her normal life and help her not be scare of new adventures. We were going to swing with the sting rays with her in Grand Cayman...but we procrastinated and ended up settling for the beach day.

I have done all of those ports with my daughter who was between 2-6 during those cruises.

Roatan- 1st trip- did a tour with Victor Bodden's tours. It was an Island tour and then went to see the monkeys and some other kind of zoo thing, and butterflies.

Second time- Beach day at Bananarama. It was beautiful and relaxing

Grand Cayman- I think we did an Island tour. It was okay.

I have heard the stingrays are fun, as well as 7 mile beach.

Cozumel- have been there lots of times. We like Paradise Beach, because its nice and they don't charge much- a couple of dollars per person for use of the facilities and they ask you to spend so much per person on food and drinks. They have a huge pool. We really liked that because the beach is pretty but the pool is easier, especially with a small kiddo.

Chankanaab is also good- they have lots of activities

We have also walked around the port area and shopped- went to Margaritaville (they have free wifi).

Someday I will try Playa Mia or Mr. Sanchos.

Belize- we did this excursion through the ship that was beach break. It was okay. At least it tendered directly to the beach.

Get a guidebook on your ports...libraries have them in the "reference" section. Read up on your ports. Children LIVE in your ports, so there is plenty that may interest them! The more you know about where you're going, the better time you will have..and the less money you'll need to spend to have that "good" time! Honestly...get a guidebook! Decide WHAT you want to do, and if the book doesn't detail HOW to do it, then ask on here....most things are quite easy to DIY!