Enclosed pool on Brilliance?

jefarl

So far, I've NEVER seen it opened...so consider that space to be enclosed. It's like a greenhouse in there....not a fan.

I guess it depends on the location of the cruise. It would be terrible on a Caribbean cruise, but we enjoyed the (retractable) covered pool a lot on our Norwegian fjords cruise and are looking forward to it on our upcoming British Isles cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So far, I've NEVER seen it opened...so consider that space to be enclosed. It's like a greenhouse in there....not a fan.

We plan to spend lots of time in the solarium during our Baltic Cruise. But time will tell.

dp

I guess it depends on the location of the cruise. It would be terrible on a Caribbean cruise, but we enjoyed the (retractable) covered pool a lot on our Norwegian fjords cruise and are looking forward to it on our upcoming British Isles cruise.

Thanks to you and the others fir responding! We are going on the British Isles cruise too on may 15

In the med last year they didn't open the roof but there was air con inside so felt a lovely temperature

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Any Solarium (there have been many) I have been in including Brilliance has always been climate controlled and very comfortable for swimming, lounging or whatever. Never felt like a "greenhouse" to me. :)

Edited by Rala
typo

• 3 months later...

Is there a fee to use the Solarium pool? I saw that somewhere there is a charge of 10-15 dollars a day or 50 dollars for the entire cruise to use the solarium pool.

Also when we were on the Enchantment of the Seas, the solarium pool wasn't open our entire cruise.

Is there a fee to use the Solarium pool? I saw that somewhere there is a charge of 10-15 dollars a day or 50 dollars for the entire cruise to use the solarium pool.

Also when we were on the Enchantment of the Seas, the solarium pool wasn't open our entire cruise.

No charge for the Solarium area or pool.

Enclosed. On longer cruises I saw Royal open Brilliance roof multiple times during cruise, usually while in Port. Same can be said about Serenade, open 2-4 times on a 10+ nite cruise. This all depending on Weather/Temps...

Edited by ONECRUISER