WOW Sale Feb 25th-Feb 27th(2013)

PH8

I don't really understand this restriction:

Q: If an option is held without money prior to February 25, 26 & 27 2013 can the guest deposit it on February 25, 26 & 27, 2013 to get the offer.

A: The WOW Sale offer can only apply to bookings created, named and deposited on February 25, 26, & 27, 2013. Any existing booking that is cancelled between February 19 and 27, and is rebooked for the same sailing on February 25, 26 & 27, 2013 will not be eligible to receive the WOW offer.

So if I didn't put my deposit down yet, why would I do it on a day that I know everyone else is getting OBC. Make no sense to me.

Can you book with another travel agent to get the WOW sale then?

I don't really understand this restriction:

Q: If an option is held without money prior to February 25, 26 & 27 2013 can the guest deposit it on February 25, 26 & 27, 2013 to get the offer.

A: The WOW Sale offer can only apply to bookings created, named and deposited on February 25, 26, & 27, 2013. Any existing booking that is cancelled between February 19 and 27, and is rebooked for the same sailing on February 25, 26 & 27, 2013 will not be eligible to receive the WOW offer.

So if I didn't put my deposit down yet, why would I do it on a day that I know everyone else is getting OBC. Make no sense to me.

Can you book with another travel agent to get the WOW sale then?

That restriction applies to someone placing a courtesy hold (option held without money) prior to Feb 25 and then paying the deposit on Feb 25 to get the WOW offer.

Nothing special.

A question.

If you have a hold on a cabin does this mean I've created a non deposited booking? So, if I call a TA and go with their offer which says for new bookings only. Am I no longer considered a new booking?

Nothing special.

A question.

If you have a hold on a cabin does this mean I've created a non deposited booking? So, if I call a TA and go with their offer which says for new bookings only. Am I no longer considered a new booking?

Correct, a hold creates a booking, so it's not new anymore.

Archived