Passport Bar - Opening Hours

Sonja01

We’re sailing on Solstice in January and have booked on Plaza, deck 3. Can anyone tell me the opening hours of the passport bar? Particularly interested in whether I’ll be able to grab a morning coffee from there. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can always have room service. You won’t get the coffee from Cafe al Bacio on a drink package but I think it is available at the regular price.

The regular coffee isn’t that bad and I am a Americano drinker with my own espresso maker at home ( true old time espresso maker with the portafilter and handle to pull a shot along with the steam wand). Actually neither is as good as I make but that is all personal taste. Like the old saying “any port in a storm”.

Happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

You can always have room service. You won’t get the coffee from Cafe al Bacio on a drink package but I think it is available at the regular price.

The regular coffee isn’t that bad and I am a Americano drinker with my own espresso maker at home ( true old time espresso maker with the portafilter and handle to pull a shot along with the steam wand). Actually neither is as good as I make but that is all personal taste. Like the old saying “any port in a storm”.

Happy crusing [emoji305][emoji568][emoji631][emoji560]

Thanks, Miched. I thought the Cafe Al Bacio coffees would be covered under our package. We just got off the Golden Princess and the buffet coffee was revolting! Eventually we figured out an order in the International Cafe that would get us a strong, yummy coffee.

Thanks, Miched. I thought the Cafe Al Bacio coffees would be covered under our package. We just got off the Golden Princess and the buffet coffee was revolting! Eventually we figured out an order in the International Cafe that would get us a strong, yummy coffee.

Specialty coffees and the stuff from Al Bacio is covered by the package.

We’re sailing on Solstice in January and have booked on Plaza, deck 3. Can anyone tell me the opening hours of the passport bar? Particularly interested in whether I’ll be able to grab a morning coffee from there. Thanks!

It opens at 11am for coffees / water and closes at Midnight. We always have deck 3 and miss the passport bar on other non Solstice class ships. If you ask nicely you can get the coffee made a bit stronger if you think it's too weak.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk