More Caribbean cruises for summer '19?

Lucinarei

I'm looking to book a Caribbean cruise on NCL for summer '19. Right now, there is only one option available for July/August (Western Caribbean on Breakaway). There are a few more options for Florida/Bahamas and Bermuda, but I'm more interested in ports I haven't yet done. Does anyone know if this is likely to change, or if NCL has cut down on summer Caribbean options?

Thanks in advance! :)

I'm looking to book a Caribbean cruise on NCL for summer '19. Right now, there is only one option available for July/August (Western Caribbean on Breakaway). There are a few more options for Florida/Bahamas and Bermuda, but I'm more interested in ports I haven't yet done. Does anyone know if this is likely to change, or if NCL has cut down on summer Caribbean options?

Thanks in advance! :)

Go to NCL.COM and search for July/August 2018. Expect the same next year.

I think I saw people chatting that they think the new ship will be in Miami then doing eastern. I think the itineraries for encore come out next month?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's what I've been seeing talked about. Encore is supposed to go Eastern Caribbean according the the NCL press release.

That's what I've been seeing talked about. Encore is supposed to go Eastern Caribbean according the the NCL press release.

Encore is scheduled for Fall 2019 delivery, so it probably won't start that route until November or December. It won't be an option for Summer 2019.

It will be there in Nov 2019 for that winter. It was announced to be home porting in China after that first winter. Whether it does or not, it certainly won’t be in the Caribbean in summer 2019, since it will still be under construction.

Summer months are usually allocated to the "Alaskan cruising" season which goes from May-Sept...

Sure. But typically NCL has had more than one ship there. Usually 3 or 4, with some doing Eastern, some Western, some 7 day, some 3 or 4 day, some leaving from Tampa, New Orleans, Miami, etc. This is new to only have 1 ship, 1 departure port.

Sure. But typically NCL has had more than one ship there. Usually 3 or 4, with some doing Eastern, some Western, some 7 day, some 3 or 4 day, some leaving from Tampa, New Orleans, Miami, etc. This is new to only have 1 ship, 1 departure port.

That's what I thought was weird... I know summer isn't prime Caribbean cruising time, but I've definitely seen more than one route and one ship in the past. Oh well... there's still time. :) And if nothing else is added, the western route will work for us. :)

Thanks for everyone's input! It's appreciated! :)

That's what I thought was weird... I know summer isn't prime Caribbean cruising time, but I've definitely seen more than one route and one ship in the past. Oh well... there's still time. :) And if nothing else is added, the western route will work for us. :)

Thanks for everyone's input! It's appreciated! :)

I seem to recall that during the rare times only one ship was cruising from Miami they usually alternated East/West. I have an Eastern Bliss cruise booked from Miami for early 2019 so it does seem that they are ready to return to the Eastern itinerary.

I seem to recall that during the rare times only one ship was cruising from Miami they usually alternated East/West. I have an Eastern Bliss cruise booked from Miami for early 2019 so it does seem that they are ready to return to the Eastern itinerary.

Yes, Breakaway is scheduled to alternate.