20% off Drinks/or Excursions emails

Rafas12thman

Hello fellow cruisers,

We are due to sail on the Solstice next year (28/2) to Aus/NZ.

Could anyone please advise when these discounted drinks upgrades emails or excursions emails are sent out please?

Been reading with interest that people have been getting them

Many thanks

;)

In 22 Celebrity cruises and signed up for marketing emails I have only gotten a email about a excursion or drink package discount once.

Be sure to join the Roll Call for your sailing as most of the time I have found about a flash sale from someone on the Roll Call

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

There is a 20% discount sale now on for our sailing for upgrading from classic to Premium drinks package , have to be quick as it has around 33hrs left out of 5 day sale period.

Also sale on for up to 20% off shore excursions

Be quick......

Steph and Tony

Liverpool UK

Check your cruise planner, we are on Solstice for the transpacific in spring 2019 and our drinks package was a great price. i don’t remember getting any notice or email!

I am on the Solstice for the transpacific in a couple of weeks. I got the email about the 20% off which included a 20% saving from classic to premium drink package. Low and behold the premium drink package was discounted from $AUD92 per day to $AUD46 per day without any advertising. A very efficient marketing ploy seeing as I never intended to buy ANY drink package. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just called a Captains Club. Original cost to upgrade from Classic to Premium (in USD) was $14 plus 18% ($16.52) gratuity per person per day total of $363.44. The 20% discount brought it down to $11.20 (plus $2.01) total of $13.22 per person per day for a total of $290.76. That’s a $72.68 savings & I’m pleased. The promotion ends at midnight FL time tonight

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just called a Captains Club. Original cost to upgrade from Classic to Premium (in USD) was $14 plus 18% ($16.52) gratuity per person per day total of $363.44. The 20% discount brought it down to $11.20 (plus $2.01) total of $13.22 per person per day for a total of $290.76. That’s a $72.68 savings & I’m pleased. The promotion ends at midnight FL time tonight

I just did the same except I didn't even think to call Captains Club! I was on hold for about 20 minutes with the main number. Saved the same as above except for 12 days. Every little bit helps!

We received the sale emails twice - once about two months ago and just recently last week. I took advantage of the 20% discount on a shore excursion we wanted to do.

This last email also had 'up to 20%' off spa treatments, so I thought I'd check that out too. Boy, not much of a deal - it was "Book four, get the fifth free". Five spa treatments is just a couple too many for me on a six nightery. I'll pass, and hope for some good on-board specials.