Jade laundry question

mnlovesdisney

We will be sailing soon on an 11-day cruise on the Jade. Being we will be gone that long I assume at some point we will need to wash some clothes. Does anyone know if there is a laundry room on this ship and how much we can expect to pay to wash and dry a load of clothes? If no laundry how much do they charge to wash some clothes for you? Thanks for any information you can provide. Getting so excited for this trip. Flying out of Minneapolis on Super Bowl Sunday (hopefully will be watching my Vikings winning Super Bowl from Miami hotel!) for Panama canal cruise leaving on Monday. It's getting so close!!!

There aren't any self serve laundry facilities. There is a laundry bag you can put clothes in and send them out for cleaning- stuff comes back the next day or two, so don't send all your underwear at once! There are discounts on it if you are certain latitudes levels.... I'm not sure what the full price is. I've often seen laundry "specials" advertised in the daily too- maybe $25 for as much stuff as you can fit into the bag. Not cheap, but they do a really nice job and everything comes back pressed and folded nicely.

We will be sailing soon on an 11-day cruise on the Jade. Being we will be gone that long I assume at some point we will need to wash some clothes. Does anyone know if there is a laundry room on this ship and how much we can expect to pay to wash and dry a load of clothes? If no laundry how much do they charge to wash some clothes for you? Thanks for any information you can provide. Getting so excited for this trip. Flying out of Minneapolis on Super Bowl Sunday (hopefully will be watching my Vikings winning Super Bowl from Miami hotel!) for Panama canal cruise leaving on Monday. It's getting so close!!!

There is no self serve laundry on any NCL ship.

They will offer a “fill a bag” special for $19.95. On an 11-day, it may be offered twice. This is two-day service. In an emergency, you can pay-by-the-piece for next day or same day service.

No self serve facilities. Use the bag special. Roll your clothes tightly to get more in the bag.

Yup... wait for the $19.95 deal and cram as much clothes as you can into the paper bag(hope it does not rip) and all your laundry will be folded or put on hanger back in your cabin.

Yup... wait for the $19.95 deal and cram as much clothes as you can into the paper bag(hope it does not rip) and all your laundry will be folded or put on hanger back in your cabin.

I've actually reinforced the bag with duct tape! They don't care if the bag is overflowing.