Conquest Bar

BonnieSte

On all the Conquest Class ships it’s the aft pool bar. It’s mostly adults back there and quieter than the atrium or lido deck with all the music blasting. And if I get hungry I’ll grab a pizza.

Thank you! Sounds really nice for the day time. Did you have a favorite hang out place at night?

Thank you! Sounds really nice for the day time. Did you have a favorite hang out place at night?

Same place. It’s also covered when they close the roof so if it’s windy or raining, you’re protected from the elements. The lobby is fun with all the activities at night as well but I don’t stay there too long if I’m trying to talk with friends because it is just way too loud.

Going on conquest in January.

I plan on trying alchemy

Serenity bar (if they have it)

Steakhouse bar (greater selections)

I like the atrium bars as well.

Plus the pool bars.

Basically all of them :cool:

Just off B2B on Conquest Nov. 19-Dec. 3. Our take on bars:

1. Alchemy (5 aft). Vera, Anton and Zeljana were the best! So friendly and fun. They make great drinks too.

2. Artists Bar (3 forward). Pari and Arie were friendly and fast with wine, soft drinks or whatever cocktail we ordered. Live music and trivia were enjoyable too.

3. Pool bar (9 aft). I Ketut makes the best spicy bloody Mary's on the ship. It's busy but bartenders are fast and courteous.

4. Serenity bar (12 forward). Open limited hours with a special menu although they will make anything you request. I don't recall the young lady's name but she was very friendly and always smiling.

5. The Point steakhouse bar (10 mid). Open in the evenings and you can go to bar without having a steakhouse reservation. They have some very nice cocktails and better wines.

We had Cheers program for both cruises and totally enjoyed all the bars, bartenders and bar servers.

1. Alchemy (5 aft). Vera, Anton and Zeljana were the best! So friendly and fun. They make great drinks too.

2. Artists Bar (3 forward). Pari and Arie were friendly and fast with wine, soft drinks or whatever cocktail we ordered. Live music and trivia were enjoyable too.

3. Pool bar (9 aft). I Ketut makes the best spicy bloody Mary's on the ship. It's busy but bartenders are fast and courteous.

4. Serenity bar (12 forward). Open limited hours with a special menu although they will make anything you request. I don't recall the young lady's name but she was very friendly and always smiling.

5. The Point steakhouse bar (10 mid). Open in the evenings and you can go to bar without having a steakhouse reservation. They have some very nice cocktails and better wines.

We had Cheers program for both cruises and totally enjoyed all the bars, bartenders and bar servers.

Thank you Cyndee!

Thanks so much! We will be on the Conquest in March and already purchased Cheers and will definitely be frequenting all these spots :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing this! I loved the Alchemy Bar on the Victory and looking for to visiting the one on Conquest.

I find that bartenders and servers can make any one particular bar more enjoyable than another, but since the crew/staff changes over time, I've not been able to say any single bar is my favorite from one cruise to another, even on the same ship. Just sayin'.

• 1 month later...

I second (or third or fourth!) the aft pool bar during the day! Great place. And of course Alchemy at night! There is no better bar at sea than the Alchemy.

Conquest was my first Carnival cruise just last January. Since then I have been on two more Carnival cruises and have another 28 nights booked this year! So glad I gave Carnival a chance!

Agree totally with Pyrate13. Bartender can make your day. Larry in the EA Sportsbar and sometimes in the Atrium Bar was fantastic. Called me by name after the first visit, usually had what I wanted already made as he saw me come into the bar. This was AUG, so not sure he would still be on the Conquest. He may be on his vacation time.