Majesty of the Seas Diamond Event

LMaxwell

Thanks Bob, friends are looking at the 5 day Cuba cruise for next year

I also should have said (for those who remember) that what Majesty offers is way better than the old Diamond event. It's just like what you would get in the DL/CL. Same drinks and same snacks. Only things missing are the 24-hour free specialty coffee, continental breakfast, and the services of the Diamond Concierge.

I also should have said (for those who remember) that what Majesty offers is way better than the old Diamond event. It's just like what you would get in the DL/CL. Same drinks and same snacks. Only things missing are the 24-hour free specialty coffee, continental breakfast, and the services of the Diamond Concierge.

Yes, true. I was on the ship a couple of years ago and it was all the regular DL cocktails, food, etc. Wasn't sure what had changed with the vouchers. I think the VCL is the ultimate place for the cocktail hour too.

As soon as we hit the lottery we will join you two and work our way up the loyalty chain. Does Bella go with you? We saw dog being checked in at handicap checkin on Epic Thanksgiving week. We are on Majesty Jan. 19 - 24 for the 1st time.

Grace

Edited by Snit13
add info

Hey friends! I just checked my reservation for the Majesty to Cuba for the 5-night next year on October 24-29, 2018 and the Deluxe all-inclusive drink package is currently on sale @ $50 per person per day plus 18% gratuities and minus a $75 OBC that RCCL probably gave us because of the ships switching from Empress to Majesty nightmare! Something is better than nothing, so just purchased ours!! CHEERS!!:cool: