Just off Majesty of the Seas

grest

Enjoyed a wonderful 4 day cruise. The food wasn't the best ever, nor was the entertainment, and our cabin was tiny, but we so enjoyed the smaller ship, the friendliness and passion of the crew, the warm ambiance of the older ship.

Enjoyed a wonderful 4 day cruise. The food wasn't the best ever, nor was the entertainment, and our cabin was tiny, but we so enjoyed the smaller ship, the friendliness and passion of the crew, the warm ambiance of the older ship.

That's wonderful. 1st ship we cuised on. Fun memories. :cool:

Agree, we've felt that Majesty has had one of the best crews in the fleet.

Won't be the same without him.

That's for sure. He is so cool! :D

Was lucky enough to have him invite us to the "captain's table" (sans captain ;)) one night. Great time was had by all. My assigned seat was next to him...such a fascinating person! :)

Going in a fee weeks. Any recommendations?

I would highly recommend the Chef’s Table - look for it to be on sale in your Cruise Planner or on board the first day. I did it the first night - a little nervous as a solo cruiser - but we had a BLAST, and the food was delicious.

Also, if you’re looking for somewhere quiet to curl up with a book and a drink during the day, the Viking Crown lounge was a little piece of heaven. Enjoy your cruise!

Going on the MJ 12/29 NYE. Who is JD? It’s nice to see he is thought about so highly. Really looking forward to our trip. Our first cruise was on the sovereign. ❤️

Long time Hotel Director for Monarch and Majesty (plus other ships).

Agree, we've felt that Majesty has had one of the best crews in the fleet.

Over the years, it has been repeated many many times, how Majesty seems to have a great crew, no matter what year it is or who the CD is or anything else. I wonder what 'magic' it is for that to happen.

We sailed on her 12 times and no matter what time of year, Her Majesty (as I like to call her) always seems to have a great staff on board.

Happy Holidays to you Bob! Thanks for sharing all of your expertise!

Over the years, it has been repeated many many times, how Majesty seems to have a great crew, no matter what year it is or who the CD is or anything else. I wonder what 'magic' it is for that to happen.

We sailed on her 12 times and no matter what time of year, Her Majesty (as I like to call her) always seems to have a great staff on board.

Happy Holidays to you Bob! Thanks for sharing all of your expertise!

I've always attributed the fantastic crew on Majesty to the Hotel Director. He has the ability to make the experience good for both the crew and guests.

Thanks for the kind words Paulette.