5 Day Pre-Cruise Planning Sale - Up to 20% Off

Cruisegoer

Sorry, I didn’t realise you have OBC and am not sure why it’s not letting you use it.

You could ring Celebrity first thing tomorrow to see if they can apply your OBC (I’m assuming it’s Celebrity OBC, not travel agent credit).

In saying that, when does the sale finish? The only evidence I can see of the sale when I log on, is the changed prices. No actual mention of a sale anywhere. I would be keen to know exactly when the 5 days finishes.

I have a banner across the top of my cruise planner page that says it ends in 43hours, 19 minutes.

Angela

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have a banner across the top of my cruise planner page that says it ends in 43hours, 19 minutes.

Angela

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great, thanks! Just under 2 days to decide if I want to upgrade my drinks package.

Sorry, I didn’t realise you have OBC and am not sure why it’s not letting you use it.

You could ring Celebrity first thing tomorrow to see if they can apply your OBC (I’m assuming it’s Celebrity OBC, not travel agent credit).

Do contact Celebrity. You should be able to see the balance of available Celebrity OBC in your cruise planner. I've experienced IT glitches in applying OBC too, which Celebrity CS were able to over ride.

I never got an email about the sale so was glad to see it posted here or I would have missed it. I booked some excursions and was able to use my onboard credit. The OBC was from Celebrity. That would be the only OBC available to use before boarding the ship. Not all of the excursions I wanted to take were on sale, others were already sold out and others had a price increase since June 20th when I printed out the brochure. I also upgraded our beverage package which needs to be done over the phone.

Just out of curiosity I went into my cruise planner and order history for my upcoming cruise and checked the prices I'd paid for 3 different shore excursions several months ago during another up to 20% off sale. All three are currently marked with the sale banner on the current sale. When I checked my purchase price against "sale" prices, all three were purchased for less cost than the current sale. Buyer beware!

I have 2 cruises upcoming, and I did not receive any email. When I go into cruise planner, I don’t see anything. Is this deal just for select cruises?

Try again after deleting your cookies and cache and then access the site through an InPrivate or Incognito window. If not call Captains Club.

Thanks for the heads up! Checked all of my booking, on 1 although there was no indication of a sale the 2 shore excursions we had purchased were reduced by about 10%. Cancelled and rebooked them saving $25.

Did you do this in the cruise planner or via telephine call?

I have 2 cruises upcoming, and I did not receive any email. When I go into cruise planner, I don’t see anything. Is this deal just for select cruises?

It is only available for certain cruises. I have 3 booked; could do it on 2 only.