Carnival itinerary update 10/5/2017

Anyone know why some people get to go to Grand turk and some dont... my origanal Itinerary for Nov 25th on sensation was 5 day with grand turk and amber cove... NOW THEY TOOK grand turk away and are sending us to princess cay?? Makes no sense

ITINERARY UPDATES 10/06/2017 – 5:00PM (EDT)

We have modified the following itineraries for some of our departures in November and December in order to provide our guests with the best possible shore experience. Additional November sailings, as well as December departures, will be posted in the next couple of days and we ask that you please check back for further updates.

Carnival Magic– November 4

Departing Port Canaveral on a 7 day cruise to Amber Cove, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau.

Carnival Vista – November 4

Departing Miami on an 8 day cruise to Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao.

Carnival Conquest – November 5

Departing Port Everglades on a 6 day cruise to Nassau, Half Moon Cay and Amber Cove.

Carnival Ecstasy – November 5

Departing Charleston on a 10 day cruise to Aruba, Bonaire, Grand Turk and Princess Cays.

Carnival Splendor – November 5

Departing Miami on a 7 day cruise to Ocho Rios, Amber Cove, Grand Turk.

Carnival Conquest – November 11

Departing Port Everglades on an 8 day cruise to Princess Cays, La Romana, Curacao and Aruba.

Carnival Glory – November 11

Departing Miami on a 7 day cruise to Half Moon Cay, Nassau, Amber Cove and Grand Turk.

Carnival Splendor– November 19

Departing Miami on a 7 day cruise to Nassau, Amber Cove, Grand Turk and Princess Cays./p>

Carnival Conquest – November 25

Departing Port Everglades on an 8 day cruise to Antigua, St. Kitts and Grand Turk.

Carnival Glory– November 25

Departing Miami on a 7 day cruise to Half Moon Cay, Nassau, Amber Cove and Grand Turk.

Carnival Sensation – November 25

Departing Miami on a 5 day cruise to Princess Cays and Amber Cove.

Carnival Sunshine– December 1

Departing Port Canaveral on an 8 day cruise to Grand Turk, St. Kitts and Amber Cove.

Carnival Magic– December 2

Departing Port Canaveral on a 7 day cruise to Amber Cove, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau.

Carnival Splendor– December 3

Departing Miami on a 7 day cruise to Nassau, Amber Cove, Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay.

Carnival Conquest– December 9

Departing Port Everglades on an 8 day cruise to Amber Cove, La Romana, Curacao and Aruba.

Carnival Glory– December 9

Carnival Sunshine– December 9

Departing Port Canaveral on an 8 day cruise to Grand Turk, St. Kitts and Amber Cove.

Carnival Magic – December 16

Departing Port Canaveral on a 7 day cruise to Amber Cove, Grand Turk, Nassau and Freeport.

Carnival Sunshine– December 23

We are pleased to be able to return to Grand Turk on some of our itineraries.

My guess is because there weren't viable options for other cruises, so they are sending other ships to Grand Turk and sending yours, in my opinion, to a better port of call.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I second this sentiment. With St. Thomas, San Juan and St. Maarten out of commission, some of those ports seem to have been replaced with Grand Turk.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Splendor Dec 3. Now Nassau , Amber cove, grand Turk and half moon cay. Was to St Thomas, grand Turk, San Juan and amber cove. Prefer Half moon Cay to Princess Cay Have been to both.

Never been to Nassau

Oh well guess should be just happy to be able to cruise.

We have a family cruise book on Dec 16 out of Port Canaveral on the Magic... Carnival has given us Nassau and Freeport in our Itinerary.... Surprise, they made sure that we didn't find out about it until a few days after final payment..

I am NOT happy at all about this, I avoid these two ports always... It horrible not looking forward to a cruise...

Not doubting you at all, but when I look at Carnival website, there is nothing listed for Magic cruise of November 4. I am booked on this cruise and purchased Nationwide Choice, so have been watching intently for changes of ports.
You need to clear your cache, your browser is loading old data.78a0d16ae88554f96f35b2844b3affca.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So it seems most of their cruise. Will be: their private island - half moon cay, their private cruise port-Amber Cove, their cruise port- Grand Turk and Nassau ( which they probably have a stake in Atlantis). Should get some credits for those cruise port fees .

I know that they can't control hurricanes but am disappointed

Looks like my November 26th Cruise on the Sunshine will be good to go with the original ports of call. We are going to Amber Cove and Grand Turk. I’ve never been to either place so very much looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're very disappointed also! Our Dec. 16th cruise on the Magic now goes to Nassau and Freeport, Amber Cove and Grand Turk. Don't care for Nassau and Freeport, looking forward to Amber Cove, will be 3rd time at Grand Turk not excited at all. Wish they would have put Key West in there somewhere.

We're very disappointed also! Our Dec. 16th cruise on the Magic now goes to Nassau and Freeport, Amber Cove and Grand Turk. Don't care for Nassau and Freeport, looking forward to Amber Cove, will be 3rd time at Grand Turk not excited at all. Wish they would have put Key West in there somewhere.

I wholeheartedly agree with Nassau and Freeport! Everyone else got HMC or Princess Cay, why did we get Freeport? We too book cruises that do not go there, looks like lots of sea days. Grand Turk is far better than Freeport though.

Though people booking today are still booking for our original route, wonder when they will actually update the website and all of us...