Nachi Cocom or Papitos?

Tiggipaws

Never been to Papitos, but Nachi is quiet, not crowded (limited to about 130 guests per day) with great service and good food/drinks. Nice beach - some have complained that the sand is too soft? :confused: - plus small pool with swim-up bar and hot tub.

Did Nachi this past May. Wonderful time, great service and a nice calm clear beach. Will be back in Nov!
We did Nachi a week ago, I agree with the above poster, poor service, dirty chairs. It was very crowded, well over their supposed 130 limit and tons of kids. It was not relaxing at all. I can't recommend it.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Forums mobile app

We did Nachi a week ago, I agree with the above poster, poor service, dirty chairs. It was very crowded, well over their supposed 130 limit and tons of kids. It was not relaxing at all. I can't recommend it.

We were there two days ago and had a different experience. Must depend on the number of ships in port as there were only two ships on our day, one being the big Allure. Great service (we had Carlos as our server) and he made sure we always had a drink in our hands. Chairs were A-OK, it was not crowded at all, (in our front row of about two dozen chairs there were only four couples), and we saw only three kids.

As for the sand...Yes, sand is soft and deep and the shoreline slopes quickly into the water making it somewhat challenging to walk out.

It was our second trip there and again was a super relaxing day. Only difference between our first trip and this one is it seemed like the drinks were a bit more watered down this time. Wouldn't stop us from going again, though.

• 2 weeks later...

We've done Nachi upwards of 6-7 times, we've always had a nice time, the latest being Feb 17. We are heading back in Feb as a family again because we really do enjoy it there. A few exceptions over the years where sometimes the guests overdrank and were obnoxious, but for the most part very relaxing. We've been there without our kids and with them, and really, only once were other kids a problem, kicking sand etc. We try hard to keep our kids respectful and they mostly hang out at the pool with their dad. Sometimes service was slower with the drinks, but Carlos and crew run their tails off to keep you happy. The food is delicious.

My brother skipped Nachi a couple weeks ago to try Mr. Sanchos and he said it was horrible - overcrowded with 5 ships in that day, he figured there were well over 300 people, he said 500 but I think that might be an exaggeration. He is going to return to Nachi next time. I have also heard PB can get crowded.

So, I guess it depends on the crowd you want to hang with. Maybe there were a few cracked chairs or tables, but that didn't really affect me, didn't notice :) Granted, it's been a year, but they've been pretty consistent over time as far as I know.

Will be back in a couple weeks, will update. If it's anything like the last couple visits, should be nice, relaxful and full of adult beverages!

good morning! we’ve been to Nachi twice; had a great time both times....although it’s been a couple of years (the limit was still 100 the last time we went). Looking forward to your review and hopefully some photos. Thank you!

Will do!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Went to Nadia last January. I had heard such great things!! I was disappointed! The service was not good & it was not at all what I expected. Not worth the extra money compared to other beaches.

Where is Nadia? Is that an AI?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by TYMAN

Just returned from Cozumel. Alot of port shopping. Taxis are plentiful (you find them at the back of the port)

Very organized. We were booked at Nachi Cocom for the day. Taxi was $17 for 2. We had a private taxi. The beach club is all inclusive for $55 per person. We had 2 beach chairs, a palm tree and a waiter for the day. Also included is a 4 course meal.

They limit the number of customers to 120 per day It there was 50 there I'd be surpised. There was 7 ships in port that day so I was very glad we had booked ahead of time.

Waiter had taxi waiting when we were ready to leave

Very quiet, relaxing beach day. Some water sports available, swim up pool bar and massages

Nice little gem

Just returned from Cozumel. Alot of port shopping. Taxis are plentiful (you find them at the back of the port)

Very organized. We were booked at Nachi Cocom for the day. Taxi was $17 for 2. We had a private taxi. The beach club is all inclusive for $55 per person. We had 2 beach chairs, a palm tree and a waiter for the day. Also included is a 4 course meal.

They limit the number of customers to 120 per day It there was 50 there I'd be surpised. There was 7 ships in port that day so I was very glad we had booked ahead of time.

Waiter had taxi waiting when we were ready to leave

Very quiet, relaxing beach day. Some water sports available, swim up pool bar and massages

Nice little gem

My wife and I were there last week. There were only 8 other guests there that day. The service was awesome. Food was great. We had great weather. I am going back to Cozumel in May, will definitely consider going back.