Anthem Bermuda Port Question

Jewlesz

My husband and I are going on our first cruise with Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas to Bermuda. We are hoping to take the first ferry to St George as the next one isn't until 2 hours later. The schedule says Anthem arrives at 9am and the ferry leaves at 9:30am. Will we be able to make it in time to the ferry?

Also, does anyone know if they sell the Bermuda transportation (ferry/bus) passes on Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Hi! My husband and I did that cruise last summer and it was great. The ferry dock is pretty close to the port, so if the ship is on time getting into port, you might be able to make it. We took the ferry on our second day in Bermuda because we were already docked and could get off earlier (but we had to be back earlier, too).

You can't buy ferry/bus passes on the ship, but there is a counter inside the port (where you go through customs) where you can buy them. We bought the 2 day passes. They are good for unlimited travel on buses and the ferry and it worked out well.

Have a great time!

I would say probably *not*. You would be in that mad dash of 3000+ people trying to get off the ship through two entrances at the same time. Its one of the few times onboard you really see how many people you are cruising with. Yeah, you're right there at the port, but getting off the ship right as it clears custom will be a madhouse.

My husband and I are going on our first cruise with Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas to Bermuda. We are hoping to take the first ferry to St George as the next one isn't until 2 hours later. The schedule says Anthem arrives at 9am and the ferry leaves at 9:30am. Will we be able to make it in time to the ferry?

Also, does anyone know if they sell the Bermuda transportation (ferry/bus) passes on Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

It will depend on whether the ship arrives on time. It also depends on which exit you try to leave the ship from. When we sailed Anthem to Bermuda, the excursions were going down the forward stairwell and crew would stop all other people until the full excursion went down. I would try to go out the other way to avoid excursions. We did arrive late to Bermuda, which also led to the utter chaos of everyone trying to get off at the same time.

I would give it a shot. Also check to see what other ship is in port with you. If it is an NCL ship, they now have their own ferry to St George, so that will reduce the amount of people trying for the public ferry.