Questions about Park N Go

RocketMan275

I have some very specific questions. I'm trying to decide on using port parking or an off site lot. Specific answers would be very useful. We will be self debarking as early as possible either from Princess or Holland.

What is the typical or average wait time for a shuttle?

What is the longest time we might reasonably expect waiting for a shuttle?

Do the shuttles go directly back to the lot or is there a chance they will visit other terminals to pick up passengers before going to the lot?

What is the typical time from the terminal to the lot?

I understand shuttles usually help passengers off the shuttle and assist in loading their luggage. Will we spend a lot of time waiting until we get to our car?

I have some very specific questions. I'm trying to decide on using port parking or an off site lot. Specific answers would be very useful. We will be self debarking as early as possible either from Princess or Holland.

What is the typical or average wait time for a shuttle? Many times they are waiting for you

What is the longest time we might reasonably expect waiting for a shuttle?5 to 10 minutes

Do the shuttles go directly back to the lot or is there a chance they will visit other terminals to pick up passengers before going to the lot?We have always been taken directly back

What is the typical time from the terminal to the lot?10-15 minutes depending on traffic

I understand shuttles usually help passengers off the shuttle and assist in loading their luggage. Will we spend a lot of time waiting until we get to our car? No. They do not usually help load your car. Atleast in our experience

If you decide on Park n Go...get their Frequent Parker card to earn free days

If you decide on Park n Go...get their Frequent Parker card to earn free days

Thanks for the information. Looks like we would reasonably expect 15 to 30 minutes from leaving the terminal to leaving the lot. Does that sound right?

Frequent parker card is nice.

I used Park and Go last time I cruised. They were great. Cheaper than port parking. We were shown where to park then the bus driver helped me unload my car and heled me load the bags onto the bus. The ride is about 5 minutes or so. Once there he helped me unload and gave the bags to the porters to be put onto their carts. I had put Park and go phone number in my cell phone. Once I was off the ship and outside, I called them. They were there in 10 minutes. They helped me load the bags on the buss and then off and into my car at the lot. Even had given us bottles of water when we boarded the bus. I don't believe we went to different ships to bring or pick up any passengers . If they would then of course you would have to add more time. By the way here is a hint. The ship usually gives passengers who will be flying home earlier times to get off the ship. What I did is go to customer relations desk the morning before getting off the ship. I told them that I was driving a very long distance when I leave tomorrow and asked if I could get off at a fairly early time. I got my wish . I was off by 8:30 and was out side by 9 after going through costumes and claiming my bags. As I said they were great. Using them again on the 7th for my next cruise. Have a great cruise.

When we used Park N Go we were on the Allure, which has very early self-assist debark times. We walked off at 6:20am, the shuttle was waiting and we were back in our car and on the interstate by 6:45am.

We will definately use them again if we sail out of FLL....

When we used Park N Go we were on the Allure, which has very early self-assist debark times. We walked off at 6:20am, the shuttle was waiting and we were back in our car and on the interstate by 6:45am.

We will definately use them again if we sail out of FLL....

That's almost exactly the same as our times leaving Oasis last November.

My family and I travel to Fort Lauderdale a couple times a year for cruises. Anytime we make the drive down, we have always used Gold Coast Cruise and Fly Parking in Fort Lauderdale. They are a smaller, family-owned off-site parking facility about 1 mile outside of Port Everglades. They offer free shuttle service both to and from the port included in their parking rates. Their service has always been extremely quick, and all of the shuttle drivers have been very personable and have always helped out with loading and unloading our luggage. As soon as we get off the ship and call them, they arrive within 15-20 minutes to pick us up and our car has always been ready to drive off by the time we get back to their facility. Parking at the port itself cost about $15 per day, and the garages are not always near the ship. Gold Coast is $8 per day, and the shuttle drops us off right in front of our ship. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to parking at the port itself.