2018 Iceland

Molliem

Very disappointed to learn Oceania is not doing a cruise from North America to Iceland. Only from Europe to Iceland in 2018.

Do they normally have a cruise that goes to Iceland and Greenland that begins and ends in NA as we didn't see one in either 2017 or 2018?

Do they normally have a cruise that goes to Iceland and Greenland that begins and ends in NA as we didn't see one in either 2017 or 2018?

Insignia July 6, 2017

Insignia July 26 2017

I believe these were the only ones beginning/ending in Iceland some others were port stops

• 1 month later...

The trips to Iceland from London (Southampton) are also more expensive than the ones from North America and I was told that is due to the high port fees associated with London. I am also disappointed that they eliminated the North America trips to Iceland. Probably will do Iceland as a land trip.

what I saw years ago on another line was sailing from NY or Boston, hitting Greenland, Iceland sailing direct to the north cape, then down the fijord coast of Norway to Bergen, before sailing back to NY via Bermuda.....totally missing the land huge tax/fees...28 days everything in UK tax this and Fee that..(.never fly out of UK on a FF ticket.... because they TAX YOU $160 TO $325 pp:loudcry: on your free ticket/.)..... RT USA to USA, safer in this new world , cheaper and exotic. no air, no airport hassel, .. O only has 1 norway trip a year !!!