Is Luminae offered for Sky suite on Solstice?

jabrown40

We currently have an AQ cabin reserved for Feb 2020 Australia/New Zealand. I was thinking of splurging on a sky suite, for this once in a lifetime trip, but when I went into the booking process, it advertises preferred seating in MDR and specialty restaurants as a perk, compared to the other suites that list Luminae as the private restaurant. Has something changed? There's no way I'd book a suite, and give up Blu if Luminae was not offered.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/suite-class

Suite Amenities

Each suite on board Celebrity includes the following world-class amenities that all contribute to your modern luxury experience. Enjoy attentive butler service. Savor exclusive dining experiences and see the world from your veranda.

Luminae-private restaurant Michael's Club-exclusive lounge

Personal butler service

Priority check-in & debarkation

Luxury Bulgari bath amenities & plush robes

Priority Tender Service

In-suite breakfast, lunch & dinner

Reserved theatre seating on Evening Chic nights

Fresh Flowers

Plus the 4 perks

We currently have an AQ cabin reserved for Feb 2020 Australia/New Zealand. I was thinking of splurging on a sky suite, for this once in a lifetime trip, but when I went into the booking process, it advertises preferred seating in MDR and specialty restaurants as a perk, compared to the other suites that list Luminae as the private restaurant. Has something changed? There's no way I'd book a suite, and give up Blu if Luminae was not offered.

The Celeb website isn't likely to set any industry standards! I've noticed when booking suites that the "dining time" option has a mind of its own, but is omnipresent even though meaningless.

Enjoy the trip. Luminae is terrific--the food's fine but the people who staff it are what make more memorable meals.

db

That is a very alarming title for those of us with upcoming Sky Suites booked - at least a question mark at the end would have softened the panic a little.

Done.