Orlando - Disney weather in March?

phabric

I know no one can predict the weather.

I will in DIsney the first week in March.

I have been in the summer, it was HOT, HOT, and humid and Christmas, it was cold where we bought wool hats.

I am wondering what the weather is like in March? Nornally it is shorts or long pants weather?

It will be better than the snow at home.

Weather in March can be unpredictable. It is USUALLY warm but not hot. However, at some times it can swing in either direction. Nights can still be cool. Best advice is to pack clothes that can be layered if it is cool and unlayered if it is warm. Hope you have a great time whatever the weather!

Weather in March can be unpredictable. It is USUALLY warm but not hot. However, at some times it can swing in either direction. Nights can still be cool. Best advice is to pack clothes that can be layered if it is cool and unlayered if it is warm. Hope you have a great time whatever the weather!

(y) Ditto the above!

Plan for the worst and the best.

Last year, many colleagues of mine went to Disney/Cruise last year and told me it was awfully cold. Their kids came back with cold, some told me it ruined their vacation as it was too cold. Being in Canada, I was like "cold? really?" then I got curious and looked up the historical weather forecast and it was high of 11 degrees! (low of 3 or 4 or something so low like that!)

I'd say March weather is very unpredictable.

The first time when I went to Disney in December, the travel agent I was on the phone with told me that a few years ago, when they went in December, it went below 0 one day. But my in-laws who go to Orlando almost every year for the past 5 years told me it's very hot. So I packed only short sleeves and shorts. The first day I arrived, I had to go to the outlet mall and get WARM WINTER SWEATERS! I was feeling bitter, as I had so many of them already back home (in Canada)!

And all of my pictures, I look almost like I am wearing the same clothes, because I was layering myself.

One way, it was as cold as 14 degrees. The warmest day (only 1 day out of my 10 day trip) was 23 or something.

It was just awful.

PS: I use Celsius...

March is usually warm and pleasant. Check the weather forecast before you go and see what you need to wear just in case a cold front comes through for your trip. But generally speaking, March is shorts/t-shirt weather in Orlando.