Punching sea pass

dibh1129

We are going on Anthem shortly. I know the sea pass has a chip in it, but is it possible to punch it to put on a lanyard?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Guest services will not do it. You would need to take your own hole punch.

There were a couple threads describing exactly where you can punch the hole without hitting the chip or antenna. You can use a high powered flashlight to see it embedded within the Seapass.

Easier route is to buy a plastic sleeve that you can put the Seapass card in that will attach to the lanyard.

Yes and no. It can be punched if you know the exact location of the RFID wires inside of the seacard. It is not easy to determine exactly where those wires are and you risk the chance of bricking the card and having to get a new one. The recommended action is to get a plastic pouch to put the sea card into that will hook onto your lanyard.

We are going on Anthem shortly. I know the sea pass has a chip in it, but is it possible to punch it to put on a lanyard?

As already stated, best if you get a plastic pouch to put the sea pass card in to put on your lanyard.

I am going on the anthem as well soon, and I researched that and I am not going to punch a hole in my card. I might just get the wrist band. I will probably bring my landyard with me too just incase