Cotrans Port Canaveral

johart34

Hey so I'm looking for transportation for my cruise in March 2019 and want to get it booked before things sell out. Does anyone know if we can book Cotrans and pay later or do they charge right when you book? This is my first time setting up my own cruise now that I am older as I have only cruised with my parents. Thanks!

Have you called them, or checked their website?

I looked through website and no information on when payment is due. Also no answer when I called. Hoping someone who has booked with them could let me know.

http://www.cortrans-shuttle.com/

CORTRANS

You are a year out .... book it a month out and I doubt you'll have any problems .... there are too many suttles to sweat one getting full IMO

if really curious fill out the forms until it asks for a CC and see if you learn anything. So long as you don't put in a CC no harm no foul no charge!

• 3 weeks later...

Our email said to pay a week before, which surprised me. I asked if they had changed their policy. Jaime said that there were too many people pretending to be Cortran’s and picking people up on them lately. He said if I wanted he would change it to when picked up. I told him no worries, leave as is, I’ll pay the week before and not worry about it at pickup.

Sent from my iPad using Forums