Millennium Class Suites

SUFTUM

We are looking to book a cruise for Summer 2018 on Constellation.The suite we are looking at 6138 (or 6137) with the door connecting to the Concierge class room 6136.

Ideally the children would be in 6136 and have full access to our suite.

Would this booking entitle the children to dine with us in Luminae?

They are aged 13 and 16

We are looking to book a cruise for Summer 2018 on Constellation.The suite we are looking at 6138 (or 6137) with the door connecting to the Concierge class room 6136.

Ideally the children would be in 6136 and have full access to our suite.

Would this booking entitle the children to dine with us in Luminae?

They are aged 13 and 16

They can dine in Luminae with you. However there is a fee for this. The fees per person per meal are I believe (Don't worry, I'll be corrected very quickly if things have changed) :-

Breakfast $10

Lunch $20

Dinner $30

The other consideration to note is that this is only on a space availability basis and so cannot be guaranteed.

They can dine in Luminae with you. However there is a fee for this. The fees per person per meal are I believe (Don't worry, I'll be corrected very quickly if things have changed) :-

Breakfast $10

Lunch $20

Dinner $30

The other consideration to note is that this is only on a space availability basis and so cannot be guaranteed.

Thank you Mynki

There was a lot of debate about this topic in a thread a while ago. Since they do not meet the minimum age for a stateroom on their own, it may be that they are under the reservation of your suite and therefore are eligible to join you at no added expense. Best to seek something from X directly and maybe even check multiple times because you'll probably get different answers. You should also be sure to get it in writing if they say they can join you.

It's a connecting stateroom. There is no minimum age requirement on connecting rooms.

Sorry I wasn't clear enough. Due to the fact the rooms are connecting and both are booked together, and also due to the fact that they wouldn't meet the age minimum if X tried to tell you differently, they will fall under the reservation of the lead room, in this case the suite, so the OP should inquire what privileges they will be entitled to receive. My guess is they will be able to dine in Luminae at no cost.

By rule they are not allowed to dine there for free if they have their own non-suite cabin. Connecting or not. This was the case with me and my family last summer on Connie. We had to pay the $30 for dinner. However, you might discuss this privately with the Luminae maitre d once on board. He/she might allow it and waive the fee. If you go more official to Celebrity guest services you might get a different answer. Good luck.

This is certainly not the first time this question has come up. Call X and ask. Also try to get the email address of the pre-cruise suite people (heard about them here on cc) that contact upper suite occupants or try to get the email of someone that would have experience with this question. If you can get the answer in a reply email you will have it in writing.

Maybe someone here who has "upper suite experience" could advise a contact email for suite questions.

Good luck..... As I said before, this is not the first time this question has come up. You should get an answer.

There was a lot of debate about this topic in a thread a while ago.

I suspect you're thinking of a long and protracted thread regarding connecting cabins on Edge.The discussion covered their access to the retreat and dining in Edge? Is that what you are referring too?

This slightly different as it refers to an M class ship. As the OP's children are both aged over 12 (And it appears nothing has changed) then they will be able to dine in Luminae on a space availability and fee basis.

Someone mentioned "higher end suites" (6137 and 6138 are both Royal Suites on an M class ship). These do have additional amenities over sky and celebrity suites, but allowing other people to dine with you in Luminae on a non fee basis is not one of them. Officially anyway. But I'd certainly take onboard the advice given by TeeRick.