Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:56 PM.
Rhode Island
286 Posts
Joined Mar 2009
Princess left me a message last nite.........please call about your medallion sailing on the Regal.

Called this morning - the question from them do I want my medallion in the mail or at the port? Well, I'm in Florida a week before my cruise I explain. Oh well, you'll have to pick it up at the port since we don't know when we can ship them out..............
Mind you, they have a month.
Then I have to hold 5 minutes while she completes a survey but doesn't ask me any questions.......really?
Glad I don't work for them!
Lihue HI & Calimesa CA
5,276 Posts
Joined May 2013
Originally posted by Clampram
Princess left me a message last nite.........please call about your medallion sailing on the Regal.

Called this morning - the question from them do I want my medallion in the mail or at the port? Well, I'm in Florida a week before my cruise I explain. Oh well, you'll have to pick it up at the port since we don't know when we can ship them out..............
Then I have to hold 5 minutes while she completes a survey but doesn't ask me any questions.......really?
Look on the bright side...at least you know you're getting a medallion.
Rhode Island
286 Posts
Joined Mar 2009
Originally posted by JF - retired RRT
Look on the bright side...at least you know you're getting a medallion.
Well, that's the thing. From what I am reading it sounds like the medallions are not going so well
1,289 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
Same thing happened to me. I am picking up the medallion at the port. Princess was eager to get the "survey" done. They called both my cell and landline phone.
Fort Lauderdale
38 Posts
Joined Jul 2015
Just came off the Regal on Sunday. We weren't part of the Medallion Experience, but most everyone we talked to who had one wasn't very impressed. They complained about it functioning sporadically and then just to open the cabin door.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

I come from a land down under
23,827 Posts
Joined Jul 2014
Will they get it fixed in time, or will you be forced to use an old fashioned card???
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

new york
607 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
Originally posted by Clampram

When are you sailing? We are on 1/21 and I haven't heard anything but others on my roll call have?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Celebrity Summit San Juan to Bayonne 4/22/17
Regal Princess Eastern Caribbean 1/21/18
Celebrity Millennium Hong Kong to Shanghai 3/18/18
Coral Princess Panama Canal 2/15/19
Rhode Island
286 Posts
Joined Mar 2009
Originally posted by daydreamer16
When are you sailing? We are on 1/21 and I haven't heard anything but others on my roll call have?
January 14
new york
607 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
ok thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Celebrity Summit San Juan to Bayonne 4/22/17
Regal Princess Eastern Caribbean 1/21/18
Celebrity Millennium Hong Kong to Shanghai 3/18/18
Coral Princess Panama Canal 2/15/19
Scottsdale AZ
2,666 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
We got our's yesterday for the cruise this Sunday. I got the impression that they are only sending them out a couple of days prior to the cruise. Maybe when they get the bugs worked out they will take into account that many folks fly to the destination well before the cruise departs and ship them sooner.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Pre mid 1990's - a dozen or so cruises on Princess, Carnival, etc. Rediscovered cruising in 2008 and here's our roster since then:
Carnival Freedom – 09/2008 Mediterranean
Caribbean Princess – 12/2013 New Year's Western Caribbean * 05/2014 Western Caribbean
Coral Princess – 02/2016 Panama Canal Partial Transit * 05/2016 Celebrating Retirement Mini Coastal Cruise
Diamond Princess – 01/2013 Auckland to Sydney
Emerald Princess – 12/2010 Christmas Eastern Caribbean * 10/2014 Canary Islands & Madeira * 02/2015 Western Caribbean * 10/2017 Mexican Riviera
Golden Princess – 06/2008 Alaska Inside Passage RT Seattle
Grand Princess – 05/2009 Iberian Interlude RT Southampton
Island Princess – 02/2009 Panama Canal Partial Transit
Regal Princess – 11/2016 Eastern Caribbean
Royal Princess – 10/2015 & 01/2017 Southern Caribbean Medley
Star Princess – 05/2010 Baltic / Scandinavia / Russia * 10/2011 Greek Isles Venice to Rome * 12/2012 Around the Horn Valparaiso to Rio de Janeiro * 03/2013 Valparaiso to Los Angeles * 08/2015 Southbound Alaska * 08/2016 & 05/2017 Denali Explorer Land Tour + Southbound Alaska

Upcoming:
December 10, 2017 - Regal Princess - Eastern Caribbean
February 14, 2018 - Emerald Princess - San Antonio to Buenos Aires
August 14, 2018 - Grand Princess - Alaska Inside Passage from SF
October 5, 2018 - Viking Longship Mani - Amsterdam to Basel for first river cruise