Saver fare with club balcony

akmday10

So today we booked the saver fare for the short Q.V. cruise V902A to Hamburg and back.

We have never booked the club balcony, and are looking forward to going to dinner when we like.

We have booked two rooms, and obviously not got rooms, we are just wondering if our rooms will likely be together? It’s not a big deal if not, and our travel agent said she would try and get us together, so fingers crossed!

Also if anyone is interested in some amazing deal for this cruise, I would look at the website, amazing prices at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Because your cabins will not be allocted as yet, you are very likely to not be together. We took my disabled mother a few years ago, using a Saver Fare and foolishly assumed we would be near each other, particularly as she was in a wheelchair, and linked our bookings.

For dining purposes we were together, but accommodation wise, we were at different ends of the ship and on different decks. About as far away from each other as we possibly could be.

Never again if travelling with someone, but we are looking at this trip ourselves.

I echo the above posts, a few years back I booked 2 saver fare cabins I tried everything to get them next door to each other the closest we got was same deck one port the other starboard as it turned out it fine we did however dine together classed as one booking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did the same trip in BC in March, only one cabin but all the Club cabins are fairly close together so you shouldn't have too much of a problem.

Have a great time, I'm tempted to do the trip again but on QM2 next time.

Thanks, I think because all of the BC cabins are on deck 7 and 8, and we booked A2, even if we are not too close together, we won’t ever be too far.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Regarding the Saver fare for this voyage, it appears this may be one of the deals only available in the U.K. As Canadians, if we were to book this voyage the fare pp is $1999 (the equivalent of £1152). We could get Princess Grill for $250 more.

Would anyone in the UK mind telling me what the Saver fare is? Thanks.

Early Saver for A2 Britannia Club is £443.

No Savers on offer in PG so that is £949.

The October 4 day Hamburg round trip on QM2 is £899 Early Saver BC ( reminds me why we did the trip on QV).

This 4th of July in the States, Cunard is running a "Free Balcony Upgrade" promotion on selected cruises but Britannia Club is unfortunately excluded. Is possible or even permitted for North American customers to access and purchases cruises on Cunard's UK web site?

This 4th of July in the States, Cunard is running a "Free Balcony Upgrade" promotion on selected cruises but Britannia Club is unfortunately excluded. Is possible or even permitted for North American customers to access and purchases cruises on Cunard's UK web site?

I don't think it is possible for non-UK residents to book a cruise via Cunard's UK web site. While it is possible to access the UK site from North America via a VPN connection to make it look like you are in the UK, the booking process requires you to enter a UK address. There is also the following note next to the address fields during the UK web site booking process.

UK residency

Please note that to book online, all guests must be UK residents. If you would like to make a booking but you, or a member of your booking, are not a UK resident; please make your booking through our Customer Contact Centre on 0843 374 0000.