Carnival Splendor July 2 sailing pics

nolaAlive

Fantastic!

Nothing worse than getting off the cruise and realising that it would have been nice to get a pic of this and of that and didn't. You cover all areas - well done and it shows the areas without the crowds - excellent. Maybe one day we will sail on her - we are looking at heading to the Med. in 2010 as we are just back from B2B Hawaii/Alaska on Spirit. HAVE A WONDERFUL CRUISE!!!

janette:D

Thank you so much NOLA! Can't believe how many photos so far and it is still only July 2!

So happy to see the cabin safe with digits ! Also nice mini golf, beautiful spa, and looks like John lost a few pounds already! Good for him! Noticed Heidi is there, too. Hope she'll be on for ours on July 13.

Our roll call is going to be so happy to see these! Really gets us in the mood.

Thanks again, and looking forward to meeting you after your first 2 legs of the journey. Enjoy!

Love the new look of the Lido pool area with the double decks under the magradome........

Keep em comin.......ahhhhhhh-eeeeeee........

Boy...they we not kidding when they said it would be "different". Sooooo amazing - can't wait until November :D !!!

I am so thrilled looking at your pictures! I love the composition of your shots and the scenes you have chosen, not to mention the Ship itself. If you get a "rear view" of the ship at some point, I would love a shot of the 9A's on the starboard side...that's where we will be in November!

Continue having a great time and know how much your efforts are appreciated. Bonnie

I am so thrilled looking at your pictures! I love the composition of your shots and the scenes you have chosen, not to mention the Ship itself. If you get a "rear view" of the ship at some point, I would love a shot of the 9A's on the starboard side...that's where we will be in November!

Continue having a great time and know how much your efforts are appreciated. Bonnie

I was just going to say the same thing. I love the way the OP can see just the right shot, to make that shot something that we can all look at and know just what she was after. I take hundreds of pictures too and love to make that perfect shot. The OP has done that with all her pictures. Looking forward to the many more pictures your eyes will see.

I so look forward to our own cruise and to the fabulous ports, you have made me even more excited.

I'd like to go on the record as saying that this Carnival Splendor photo journal is the single best thing I've personally witnessed on Cruise Critic. I'm blown away at the quality and timeliness of this fantastic piece of entertainment.

I was already really excited about my upcoming November sailings on Splendor, now I'm beyond that. Yes, some of the things seem quite similar to the Conquest class, but those things that are different are amazingly different.

I'm going to be looking forward to my daily visits to the web page. :) :)

I was just going to say the same thing. I love the way the OP can see just the right shot, to make that shot something that we can all look at and know just what she was after. I take hundreds of pictures too and love to make that perfect shot. The OP has done that with all his pictures. Looking forward to the many more pictures your eyes will see.

I so look forward to our own cruise and to the fabulous ports, you have made me even more excited.

Thank you.

Pulling into Barcelona now. No real set plans other than avoiding getting my pockets picked.

Also, received your feedback, Don. Close but not exact on the cabin location.

I am loving these pictures! You are doing a wonderful job capturing a moment so no words are needed.....I am sharing this with friends AND passing the link along to my son who is working on his masters in journalism! He was home this weekend discussing his course right now in photo journalism; he will really appreciate your work! Thanks for sharing with us!

Archived