Sunshine dinner have lobster free?

chismrules

Hey, one of best things my son remembers is having a couple of lobsters at dinner. So doing the Sunshine New Years Trip to Western. So do they have the lobsters for dinner one night that you don't have to pay for, maybe one of the formal nights?

Hey, one of best things my son remembers is having a couple of lobsters at dinner. So doing the Sunshine New Years Trip to Western. So do they have the lobsters for dinner one night that you don't have to pay for, maybe one of the formal nights?

On cruises of 6 nights or longer, lobster tail will be available on the first elegant night at no additional cost.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not sure if Carnival still offers free lobster in the MDR, but both NCL and RCCL charge an up charge for lobster. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is that a new thing for RCCL? I was just on Liberty in May and no upcharge for lobster. I believe its only available for longer cruises though.

Is that a new thing for RCCL? I was just on Liberty in May and no upcharge for lobster. I believe its only available for longer cruises though.

My last RCCL cruise was in 2015, and we DID have complimentary lobster, but I was going by other people's posts on the subject on another thread. I just sailed NCL and can verify that lobster does have an up charge.

I'll be on the same cruise, can't wait!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Forums mobile app