Ruby Princess Specialty Lunch

Momma Rene

I think the opposite.

We have dined in Alfredo's a few times and I will take the deck pizza anyday over it.

Did not care for it at all. :(

Have to agree with you Keith. Prefer the simpler deck pizza.

We leave on this Saturday on the Ruby out of San Pedro ... getting excited! ... but can you confirm there is a Vines on board? It sounds like from this thread there is but I haven't really been able to confirm! Thanks!

Yes, Deck 5 across the Piazza from the International Cafe and next to the Future Cruise Sales office.

We leave on this Saturday on the Ruby out of San Pedro ... getting excited! ... but can you confirm there is a Vines on board? It sounds like from this thread there is but I haven't really been able to confirm! Thanks!

There is a Vines. Deck 5 in the Piazza.

By all means try the pizza on the Lido deck. It is more of a New York standard pizza style. Before you New Yorkers get excited, I said style, OK? As I am from Virginia, both the Alfredo's and the Lido pizza is pretty darned good.

Thanks to everyone on the replies! I loved Alfredos for the personal service and enjoyment of having a glass of wine with lunch. Wonderful way to start a cruise.

Anyone know if Vines is open on the Ruby? We are bringing friends who have never sailed Princess before. I would have liked to introduce them to the wonderful lunch at Alfredos but I know they love wine and a light lunch in Vines may be terrific for them.

Go to the IC on deck 5, get some good food, take it to Vines, just across the piazza, and order whatever wine(s) you'd like. No problem about moving the food choices around.

Stan

Anyone know if Vines is open on the Ruby? We are bringing friends who have never sailed Princess before. I would have liked to introduce them to the wonderful lunch at Alfredos but I know they love wine and a light lunch in Vines may be terrific for them.

You can have lunch in the dining room (open noon-1:30) and you can order wine there from the dining room wine list.

I think the opposite.

We have dined in Alfredo's a few times and I will take the deck pizza anyday over it.

Did not care for it at all. :(

I completely agree with this; did not care for Alfredo's at all. Lido Deck pizza is much better.

Exactly - your Patter in your stateroom will say which dining room is serving lunch on embarkation

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't know how to quote multiple posts, but thank you to everyone who responded! I will check the Patter and hope to gain entry to the main dining room for lunch.