Maitred email address

teampayne

Not to sound like a broken record player....

Just note that the Maitre D's are not required to respond to guest emails. The preferred method of communication is to post on John Heald's Facebook page 4 days prior to your cruise with your request and he will forward it on.

Not sure why everyone feels the need to tell others NOT to email them. I have emailed them numerous times, sometimes they respond sometimes they don't. However, my requests have always been honored. If they didn't want to get outside email they would simply block it;). I would think they would prefer that over having a huge line of people on embarkation day to deal with.

Not sure why everyone feels the need to tell others NOT to email them. I have emailed them numerous times, sometimes they respond sometimes they don't. However, my requests have always been honored. If they didn't want to get outside email they would simply block it;). I would think they would prefer that over having a huge line of people on embarkation day to deal with.

Actually, John Heald and repeatedly stated not to email the Maitre d's. They are very busy with their current ships cruisers.

He asks that you send him a request of what you would like.

We feel the need to tell others because we like to obey the rules.........and perhaps others don't know the rules but would obey them to if they knew them.

There is NO rule against emailing them, therefore I am not a rule breaker. Thanks so much.

Actually, John Heald and repeatedly stated not to email the Maitre d's. They are very busy with their current ships cruisers.

He asks that you send him a request of what you would like.

I don't follow him so I wouldn't know what he has said. I do know that I have had success emailing and will continue to do so until there is a rule stating not to. Thanks!

We feel the need to tell others because we like to obey the rules.........and perhaps others don't know the rules but would obey them to if they knew them.

If there is a rule against e-mailing the maitre d', it would be found on Carnival's website.

Social media hardly constitutes a way to publish official rules and regulations for public corporations.

If you want to believe everything you read on social media, so be it. Don't try to pass any of it off to others as rules, when Carnival clearly publishes its rules in its brochures and on its website.

Edited by bury me at sea
Typo

OK, to the people that say it is OK to email them, please provide me a link on the Carnival website that lists the email addresses, inviting people to email the Maitre D's prior to their cruise. Not a list that has been generated because someone has figured it out.

You are not supposed to email the ship directly. Period. Use your common sense people. They cater to 4000+ guests on board each and every week.

Can you show me where it says NOT to email directly? NO. I email others email, if you don't want to then that is your prerogative. Don't try to inflict false rules on the rest of us. If they start 'blocking" email addresses then I suppose I will stop. Until then, don't take it so personal and just get over it.