Next Princess promo

rocklinmom

I would like to book for summer 2018 and am wondering if anyone knows what the next Princess promo might be. The current promo (Come Back New) expires 5/2 and covers cruises through spring 2018.

I don't know when the next promotion begins but hope they'll have another 3 for Free offer.

For the past several years 3 for Free has been offered in late August to early September. While the terms have varied, we booked in September 2016 for an October 2017 cruise. For our 14-day cruise we received $300 of OBC, $410 for free gratuities and a free cabin category upgrade. We also have a June 2018 cruise booked & hope to get a better deal with a 3 for Free by late this summer.

I've read that some are waiting for another Sip & Sail offer however the AIBP is not cost effective for me & the amount of OBC in lieu of the AIBP wasn't nearly as good as what we received with the 3 for Free offer.

Waiting for a summer 2018 promo as well! Prices for the British Isles cruises are sky high right now, already grabbed my cabin, one of the "obstructed" with oversized balcony, now just waiting !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Yes I'm looking at the same cruise. There are five of us so I'm hoping for the 3 for 1 promo with prepaid gratuities and OBC. I hadn't thought about booking now and rebooking it when and if that promo returns (or something even better!).

Waiting for a summer 2018 promo as well! Prices for the British Isles cruises are sky high right now, already grabbed my cabin, one of the "obstructed" with oversized balcony, now just waiting!

My June 2018 14-day Norway cruise fare is currently sky high & costs more than I could have recently booked the same itinerary this June. This year included roundtrip airfare & all taxes/fees for new bookings only after final payment. Even with these great deals there are still many available cabins 2 months before sailing.

Yes I'm looking at the same cruise. There are five of us so I'm hoping for the 3 for 1 promo with prepaid gratuities and OBC. I hadn't thought about booking now and rebooking it when and if that promo returns (or something even better!).

Princess only has one 14-day Norway cruise in June & currently the availability 14 months before sailing is much less than I anticipated. So we booked an obstructed oceanview cabin without any major obstructions to ensure having a desirable cabin for us. Now it's the waiting game for the next year to hopefully find a cheaper overall price.

I was wondering why this year has so many available cabins & a much cheaper total price than in 2018. Both sail the same itinerary in June but have vastly different prices. Years ago for my bookings it was more common to get a better price when booking very early. My recent experiences have higher prices for booking well in advance & watching for a lower price.

Another factor that may be affecting my Norway price is that in 2018 it's the popular Sapphire who's taking a break from Asia to sail in Europe next summer. The ship is currently scheduled for a 2 week drydock in Shanghai before deploying to Europe in April 2018. I haven't read what will be done & whether it's sprucing up & maintenance or significant changes like recently made to the Caribbean. One person canceled this year's Norway cruise on the Crown just because they much preferred sailing on the Sapphire. Things such as the covered pool & wider Promenade deck with teak padded loungers were a couple of the reasons why they changed their cruise.

It's not easy to predict when demand will be greater than supply resulting in higher cruise fares. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

Carnac The Magnificent is no longer in business. He may have been the only one with the answer to your question.

Carnac.jpg

Ha, ha...where's Carnac the Magnificent when we need answers? :D Unfortunately my crystal ball is too cloudy to accurately make predictions. ;)

As his sidekick Ed would say "I hold in my hand the envelopes. As a child of four can plainly see, these envelopes have been hermetically sealed. They've been kept in a mayonnaise jar on Funk and Wagnalls' porch since noon today. No one knows the contents of these envelopes – but you, in your mystical and borderline divine way, will ascertain the answers having never before heard the questions."

I don't know when the next promotion begins but hope they'll have another 3 for Free offer.

For the past several years 3 for Free has been offered in late August to early September. While the terms have varied, we booked in September 2016 for an October 2017 cruise. For our 14-day cruise we received $300 of OBC, $410 for free gratuities and a free cabin category upgrade. We also have a June 2018 cruise booked & hope to get a better deal with a 3 for Free by late this summer.

Yeah good deal but do check around. Book through big box TA and you may get additional OBC on top of Princess's 3 for Free promo offer.