Help us decide! Bliss vs. Getaway!

lennydebbie

We are vacillating between Eastern Caribbean on the Bliss vs. Western Caribbean on the Getaway. Bliss would be about $340 more. Haven’t been to most of the ports on either so itinerary not too important except not sure if weather might be a factor. Eastern cruise would be mid January and Western would be early December. Help! Want to decide today to take advantage of pre-paid tips deal that’s ending today!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think weather is a factor on either itinerary ... it's really a question of price, ship and which ports you want to visit. I love, love, love the Getaway and the Escape so it's a hard question that only you can answer. Do you want to go on the latest and greatest and pay more? The Getaway is a great ship and I love the Western itinerary, one more port so less days at sea and if it's less expensive, I say go for it!

Because I favor USVI & BVI over Central American ports. I don’t care for Nassau, however. If I opine more about people, culture, etc., then my post will be deleted.

Ok thanks! Just curious. We’ve done of each and don’t have a strong opinion either way yet. It’s funny cuz we loved Nassau where most people don’t. We loved San Juan PR, didn’t like La Romana (our fault though) and our favorite port on the last cruise was Great Stirrup Caye (private island). Pretty sure either one we pick will be great because we will make it great! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums