Update to drink package on solstice

sanger727

Just wanted to throw this out as a FYI. Not sure if it has anything to do with the ship coming from Australia or not; but my cruise started in Hawaii. The last info I had reference the beverage package was that classic covers up to $9 per drink. On the first day as we were walking around we realized NONE of the drinks were listed under $9. We did sit down in the sky lounge however, which had a long sheet about the beverage program and lists classic as covering drinks up to $11. Not sure if this is a change or something specific to this ship and itinerary.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don’t know. I’ve only been ordering drinks under the limit so haven’t been charged any extra for gratuities. It could be, but this sailing originated in Hawaii and the ship is repositioning to Alaska.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's because they still have the old menus from it's Australia cruises. The drinks are higher there because the grats are built in. The classic package was good up to $11 I think and the premium was $15.50, gawd it's been a whole 3 weeks since I was on there and I've already forgotten....

Just a quick question, it’s been two years since I last sailed on X, does the Classic Drink Package the one you get with the promotion, does it still include Specialty Teas and Coffees at Cafe Al Bacio? Thanks

Just a quick question, it’s been two years since I last sailed on X, does the Classic Drink Package the one you get with the promotion, does it still include Specialty Teas and Coffees at Cafe Al Bacio? Thanks

Some of the alcoholic ones now exceed the Classic package limits, but you only pay the difference + 18% for those, so at most it's a couple of dollars. Many are still included.