Junior suite question

Already booked a junior suite on Symphony of the Seas. Considering a third person in cabin. Would the third person also have access to the Coastal Kitchen for evening meals?

Already booked a junior suite on Symphony of the Seas. Considering a third person in cabin. Would the third person also have access to the Coastal Kitchen for evening meals?

Yes, they can attend dinner with you in Coastal Kitchen.

Did you book a J3 or a J4 Junior suite. The J4’s can only hold 2 guests. The J3’s will hold up to 4. If you booked a J4 and want to add a guest then you will essentially be cancelling your reservation and booking a different cabin category at current pricing.

Of course, everyone sailing in the room have the same benefits (not necessarily the same for Sky class, where only guests 1 & 2 receive certain benefits).

Of course, everyone sailing in the room have the same benefits (not necessarily the same for Sky class, where only guests 1 & 2 receive certain benefits).

What benefits do passengers 3 & 4 not get in sky class that guest 1 & 2 do?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What benefits do passengers 3 & 4 not get in sky class that guest 1 & 2 do?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Everyone in my Sky Class room had the same benefits. There were 3 of us. Same for Star Class- everyone in the room (5 of us) has the same benefits. There is no distinction

Why would benefits be different for other guests booked in a Sky Suite as each guest will be given the same colored SeaPass card.

I saw in earlier post above that junior suite 3 can take 4 passengers and junior suite 3 can only take 2.......does that mean room configuration is different . We could only get a jr s 4 when we booked and i thought it still had space with couch and sitting area like jr 3 but now i am concerned. Will we still have nice seating area?

I saw in earlier post above that junior suite 3 can take 4 passengers and junior suite 3 can only take 2.......does that mean room configuration is different . We could only get a jr s 4 when we booked and i thought it still had space with couch and sitting area like jr 3 but now i am concerned. Will we still have nice seating area?

Same room configuration, one has a sofa bed the other has a regular sofa.

Room configuration is the same. A J3 that holds 4 guests has a sofabed. A J4 that holds 2 guests has a sofa.

Thank you everyone for the valuable information and explaining about the sofa bed in a J3. With three people, we would definitely want the sofa bed in a J3, not just a sofa in a J4. Also, nice to know that the third person will also have access to the Coastal Kitchen in the evening. Sorry for the stupid questions, but this will be our first time sailing with RC.