Vibe Pass - Both need to be there?

surpriser

Sailing on Escape 3/3/18. Going to try our best to get Vibe passes, even though we are in general boarding (10:00 earliest time available). My question is: can I buy 2 passes, one for myself and one for my husband? Or do both people need to be there to get a pass? Thanks for your help.

I would of thought that there are two persons under the reservation, so two passes could be purchased regardless if the second party was present at the time

Nope, every party must be there. They hand out numbers (one per person). I would arrive around 9am

Here is a video of the Vibe......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXeroHJikWI&t=13s

We arrived at the terminal around 9am (not really on purpose, we had an early flight) and ended up in boarding group 2 even though we are just bronze. The people in group 1 were all hopping round the gate waiting to board and clearly on the run for Vibe passes! We weren't going to bother trying for them, but I'd suggest you want to be there early and queuing and you should have a chance even if you don't have status.

As stated, all persons wanting a pass must be in the queue to get one. They don't let one person buy more than one, which is fair.

Sailing on Escape 3/3/18. Going to try our best to get Vibe passes, even though we are in general boarding (10:00 earliest time available). My question is: can I buy 2 passes, one for myself and one for my husband? Or do both people need to be there to get a pass? Thanks for your help.

Again, ignore the “earliest time available” and show up at a time that allows you the best chance to get your passes.

I would of thought that there are two persons under the reservation, so two passes could be purchased regardless if the second party was present at the time

You would have thought wrong. My husband had my key card in hand, and I was on the other side of the room trying to catch up, and they would not give him a number for me. I had to catch up to be handed the number myself.