Honest triumph review 4/4

So I'll post a fairly short review. A few positives and a few negatives. Surely not anything that ruined our vacation and was definitely a great cruise.

Carnival triumph out of NOLA 4/4

Arrived to NOLA with FTTF. We were one of the first to arrive with FTTF. Waited about an hour to board. Yet when FTTF was called people who arrived long after us seemed to be ahead in line. Not a big deal just kind of tacky by Carnival.

Cabin was ready upon embarkation and that was a big plus.

The renovations that were done were good and that's obviously good. It just seemed that more could have been done to make the triumph not a good ship, but a great ship.

-mini golf course was falling apart and often times putters and balls were not available. Was quite busy however.

-balcony windows were so dirty. Such an easy fix that just rubbed me the wrong way,

-Guys burgers had a 40 person line (probably more) at 12 when it opened and a consistent line of about 20 throughout the day. It was difficult to squeeze through where those waiting in line would crowd spaces.

-entertainment staff [emoji37]. Just boring id have to say. NO ONE wants to watch a morning show where the CD and an EH talk about essentially nothing, wen guests could be listening to music on the Lido deck. Sure, host a morning show if you'd like but don't force guests to watch on the big screen and talk about the history of cable cars in San Francisco (I kid you not)

- CD seemed boring and lacked energy of cruise directors like we've seen in the past.

-other activities seemed very disorganized. We went to a scavenger hunt one day not knowing whether it was digital or physical. I asked the EH but many didn't know. When they arrived back after the hunt, many had only taken photos and were not eligible to win. As the EH was determined who won, he was eating a slice of pizza. Just kind of rude IMO.

-These aren't major in any way just things that should be worked on IMO.

And now for the goods:

-The dining staff and cleaning staff were stellar (when aren't they? [emoji12])

-food amazing!! during the red frog vs blind iguana deck party, they had fresh made chips and salsa. This food was SOO GOOD.

-they served creme brûlée(sp?) and again amazing.

-debarkation a breeze (took 30 minutes from stateroom to car)

I seemed to have lost my love for the decor of the carnival ships. They all just seem to be decorated so similarly. I will have my try on the Vista soon I suppose.

Thanks for the fair review. Like you said, some good some not so good but you still enjoyed yourself. I'm looking forward to sailing on the Triumph for the 3rd time in a couple weeks.

Oh and maybe I'm weird, but I like that corny morning show. Lol. Anyway thanks again!

We were on the same cruise and had FTTF which was refunded, our cabin was not ready and bags did not arrive until after 6pm. The coffee areas on the Lido ran out of sugar on day two. They got some. Couzmel.Both could have been avoided if the crew was paying attention. The only othe bad thing were way too many rude kids and parents that do not care. But we still had a great short vacation.

We were on the same cruise and had FTTF which was refunded, our cabin was not ready and bags did not arrive until after 6pm. The coffee areas on the Lido ran out of sugar on day two. They got some. Couzmel.Both could have been avoided if the crew was paying attention. The only othe bad thing were way too many rude kids and parents that do not care. But we still had a great short vacation.

Sorry you had that unfortunate FTTF experience.

Didn't know that about the coffee as I don't drink it.

Definitely agree with the rude kids. Saw a few hanging on pipes on the open deck like they were monkey bars. [emoji849]

Thanks for your review.

Did you get your bag back that your left onboard??

Some luggage never made it on board. My friend forgot she has 2 suitcases. I noticed when we got to the car in the garage. She went back in and a Carnival rep got her suitcase. There was a couple waiting for the port people to find the husband's luggage that was never loaded on the ship. I had Seaday Bunch with a couple whose son's luggage never made it to their cabin on embarkation day. The wife said that guest services had contacted the port people because nine people had never received their luggage.

We did receive a notice with pictures of 4 pieces of luggage that was lost.