Tender Charge??

I read on the financial page for Carnival (Symbol: CCL) that they will start charging a $5.00 tender charge. Has anyone been charged for the tender?

Could you provide a link to this? Not that we are doubting you, but sometimes its just an indivual stating things as opposed to something the cruiseline itself has announced.

I looked at Yahoo Finance and dont see anything like this.

Could you provide a link to this? Not that we are doubting you, but sometimes its just an indivual stating things as opposed to something the cruiseline itself has announced.

I looked at Yahoo Finance and dont see anything like this.

There are at least 2 posts on the CCL stock message board on Yahoo. I don't think they are any more than trying to stir up trouble. But if prices for oil keep going up it might happen at some point.

It was an idividual. That is why I am wondering if there is any truth to this at all.

Id dismiss it then. We know how many shorts post lies on the message board to stir the pot. They are betting the stock goes down. Maybe its just someone without a clue. Iv seen posts on this forum too that claim they were charged for tenders. usually someone who just gets things wrong and is a newbie here and doesnt know better.

Saying its on a financial site, is a lot difference than its a yahoo message board post.

IT'S NOT ON THE YAHOO FINANCIAL PAGE!! :mad:

Some idiot posted this on the associated forum thinking he was funny.

Ignore it.

ETA: We already pay the tender fees anyway, the are built into the non-commisionables of any cruise fare involving an itinerary that tenders.

You can't believe how people will pay for anything, I got $ 5 a head and paid for our entire cruise from tender charge. I just made up sign a put out a bucket and people kept throwing money in = I think i'll do a get rich informercial and get rich promoting this (OK JUST KIDDING)

I don't think they would get away with that, people don't like tender service anyway and they would never pay for it.

Archived