Shore Excursions

criisingisthebest

Just checking ncl.com and noticed that several of the shore excursions have “disappeared “. Do they usually hold some spots open to book onboard? Or are they sold out when they are no longer available online? Wanting to book onboard so we can use onboard credit and just wondering how fast I need to run to the shore excursion desk!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just checking ncl.com and noticed that several of the shore excursions have “disappeared “. Do they usually hold some spots open to book onboard? Or are they sold out when they are no longer available online? Wanting to book onboard so we can use onboard credit and just wondering how fast I need to run to the shore excursion desk!

This won't help for anything already sold out, but if you want to use OBC, you need to CALL NCL, and then you can book so that you'll be able to pay with OBC.

We used to call our NCL rep for this (he suggested this procedure to us in the first place).

GC

You could call the Excursion number 866-625-1167 and inquire/book ahead of cruise date (at least 2 days prior, I believe). This method assures your on-board credit as well.

If they disaapoeqr (and you have not booked anything, they are now sold out and are no longer available on your cruise. Nothing held for onboard booking. Ocassionally, there will be cancellations. Or the tour operator will open more seats, but that is unlikely.

Yes, the hold back some spots. But...usually, excursions aren't needed, depending on what you want to do! A bit of research will help you make your choices! Google or a guidebook is the best way to see what's in each place and determine what you want to do!

We only book on board .Primarily because of weather conditions .