oops I did it again!!

Dear Royal,

A couple of years ago I confessed on this board to cheating on you, with HAL, and although I promised not to do it again, I am sorry to say temptation got the better of me once more.

To be completely honest, I took a break from cruising for a couple of years - took other vacations, but the sea called again, and although I heard the call, this time a Princess lured me away, to be specific a Royal Princess.

Once again it was the promise of an interesting itinerary, and it was interesting, I loved the beautiful islands we visited.

However Royal Princess let herself down in the culinary department. and although she was younger she was not as beautiful as you, or as entertaining. In fact, if truth be told, I found her a little dull.

Others warned me after my last confession, that I would probably cheat again - oh Royal, will I ever learn?

I want to be faithful Royal, I really do, but can you try a little harder with your itineraries? Please :D

Edited by Jsim2011
spelling

Your devoted to a mass market cruise line? Seriously. .

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

Agree wholeheartedly.

Princess let you down culinary wise? Well Royal Caribbeans food is like a Golden Corral.

I think people fantasize about what Royal Caribbean isn't when they are on land.

oh for crying our loud, it is light hearted, tongue in cheek post.

I thought your post was quite clever and original. We seem to be suffering from an epidemic of missing funny bones around here lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought your post was quite clever and original. We seem to be suffering from an epidemic of missing funny bones around here lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Sent from Tapatalk

Don't feel sorry about cheating on Royal. They cheat on you too so it's mutual. [emoji6]

If there's one thing that I enjoyed about Princess was exactly the cuisine. Just the quality and execution was much better than anything that we've experienced recently. As much as I enjoy sailing on Royal, I have to say that the cuisine is the one department where they disappoint me, both in the MDR as well the specialty restaurants.

As a side note, don't feel bad about cheating on Royal. After being loyal to one specific cruise line for a long time, I made the decision to try as many cruise lines as possible without repeating the same one twice in a row. The experience has been absolutely FANTASTIC, experiencing new ships, activities, cuisine, entertainment destinations, and just general vibe. Ever since I made this decision 6 years ago, I've sailed on Royal, Carnival, Holland America, Princess, MSC and, coming up, Disney and NCL. It's truly eye opening to see the superlatives that each cruise line offers. I no longer feel guilty about cheating on any cruise line. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agree wholeheartedly.

Princess let you down culinary wise? Well Royal Caribbeans food is like a Golden Corral.

I think people fantasize about what Royal Caribbean isn't when they are on land.

What's not to like? Jeff Foxworthy loves the food......;p

I've been pretty much Royal recently. We like to cruise form either PC or Tampa (2 hour drive) which means mostly a choice between Royal and Carnival and Royal wins for us. Don't know what the expectations are for meals on a cruise ship, we find the MDR food wonderful, can't think of anything that has been bad, maybe not to my taste but that's easily fixed - just get something else.

And the trolls are everywhere - here and on the RCI Facebook groups. Some people just like to be negative.

As for the Original Post, I thought it was cute. :)