Im I just too early? Very frustrating!!!!!

I am booked on the allure for Feb 2018,

I can not buy any beverage package or put in for my time dining times. I have never had a problem this far out purchasing things. Is it just the ship or

do you think or know when I can start my planning. I have read you can't plan on the entertainment until 90 days out.

Thanks for any input.

I have noticed that as well. I am even further out with Oasis June 2018 but just not knowing when it will open up is a little frustrating or I guess I could look at it like an adventure to where one day I will open the door and actually see something. I wish RCCL had it to where certain things opened up say 120 or 180 days in advance, then at 90 days this opens up. That would not be hard to accomplish.

I am booked on Allure for Sept 2017 and cannot book entertainment or dining yet. Excursions, spa, beverage package I was able to. I wish they would give you a time frame the booking will open up. On NCL it is 120 days for Suite and Haven and 90 days for everyone else. Just wish I knew!!! The suspense is killing me...

I am booked on Allure for Sept 2017 and cannot book entertainment or dining yet. Excursions, spa, beverage package I was able to. I wish they would give you a time frame the booking will open up. On NCL it is 120 days for Suite and Haven and 90 days for everyone else. Just wish I knew!!! The suspense is killing me...

We are booked on Oasis for October of this year and in the same exact situation.

I am booked on the allure for Feb 2018,

I can not buy any beverage package or put in for my time dining times. I have never had a problem this far out purchasing things. Is it just the ship or

do you think or know when I can start my planning. I have read you can't plan on the entertainment until 90 days out.

Thanks for any input.

You're too early. We are sailing Anthem in November 2017. No dining avail yet. So far there are some excursions, beverage packages, internet, some on board activities. I've been (following the advice here) been checking in pretty much daily to see if anything else opens up. I know I'm early too.

I have noticed that as well. I am even further out with Oasis June 2018 but just not knowing when it will open up is a little frustrating or I guess I could look at it like an adventure to where one day I will open the door and actually see something. I wish RCCL had it to where certain things opened up say 120 or 180 days in advance, then at 90 days this opens up. That would not be hard to accomplish.

I agree. This is what they do on NCL. 100 for suite guests and 90 for everyone else. It just makes it easy enough that you know your date and can go on and book.

Yesterday, I booked Oasis for August 2018 and would have happily given Royal my money for 6 drink packages and a cabana at Labadee if they wanted to take my money at time of booking. I do see other excursions listed on Labadee not any cabanas. I'm guessing they aren't sold out or it would have them listed and say "sold out", is that correct? Why list some excursions and not list the cabanas? Why not let me purchase my drink packages and dining packages? I can do this at 100 days on NCL and booked CCL Vista almost two years in advance and purchased the drink package the day I booked. So annoying.

I am on Allure in July, and just as our January trip, dining opened 5 months to the day before the cruise. Entertainment is not open yet and the beverage program has been open for a while.

Sorry, I don't know when the beverage opened but on our cruise it is 20% off the deluxe package. For our January cruise it started at the same discount, then went to 25% closer to the cruise.

You have almost 1 year till the cruise.

Why do you need to buy it right now?

I had the money and wanted it out of the way. Have a few trips planned this year and wanted ghis expense taken care of so not to think about it any longer. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Early dining fills up first on the cruises I've done, so if you need it that's a reason to do it as soon as possible, especially if you're going with kids or grandparents who really need early dining.

With the dining thing, I just experienced the same issue after booking my Alaska 2018 cruise a few weeks ago. I booked over the phone with RCI rep, and even though I requested Traditional Dining at 5:30, when I logged into My Cruises, it said "My Time Dining, No Waitlists." So I called Royal to inquire, and to change it and link my reservation with 2 other family groups' reservations so we can all eat together. I was told that RCI "rolls out" a "few" Traditional Dining spots every few weeks, and to call back every week or so to "see what's opened up." It's the weirdest thing to me that they do it like this, and I wanted to get it changed as quickly as possible because Traditional Dining has filled up on me before and I ended up with My Time Dining, which I don't like. After 3-4 calls over the course of two weeks, including 2 calls to request changing "No Waitlists" to "Waitlist," which will automatically put you on Traditional Dining when spaces open up, we got all 10 of us on Traditional Dining at 5:30. It was exhausting.