Wedding On Journey Today

MAGSMFC

Sorry you had this experience in a SPECIALTY restaurant. I’ve said it so many times. There’s no bad cruise, just bad fellow guests. I’ve had it too, but thankfully rare and isolated. Hope it didn’t spoil it. For sure cruising is a slice of life. Last cruise and this on Quest at the moment, nice crowd. And no one getting married! Lol

Phil

Thanks, Phil, didn’t spoil a thing for us. Our dinner was fantastic and the weather was the first sparkling sunshine we’ve had. That, and the free flowing drinks, made most everyone do a true LOL! I’m so glad that you are having as much fun as we are.

Sadly Robin, some have no idea of the effect they have on others in social and public situations. It’s all about them IMHO.

Phil

I just think I would ask for another table. If i had over heard the comment I might of laughed. But I would of prefer now no comments about dinner on her. i had some interesting dinners in Prime C and we all stopped talking when food arrived. Then started again.

You are on the cruise wih Lottie and hazel and Pam etc. No problem with spa apps and upsells?