Draught Fosters on Thomson Celebration

Yes there is Fosters lager on Celebration much to my disgust because I loathe it and it always gives me headache It has replaced Heineken on AI and although is still on draught I had to pay a £1.50 supplement when on Celebration in September which to me is totally off-side. I did complain to Reception and to Thomsons when I got home to no avail.

I'm on Dream in January also on A1 and hope and pray that Heineken is still available without supplement, perhaps someone returning from the Transatlantic could advise when they get back please. Also would be nice to know what musicians will be on for the winter Caribbean season. Thanks

Thomson Spirit Oct 2005 Repo Palma to Sharm el Sheikh

Thomson Celebration Jan 2007 Red Sea Magic

Ocean Village Feb 2008 Western Caribbean & Central America

Ocean Village Aug 2008 Eastern Med

Ocean Village 2 Feb 2009 Eastern Caribbean

Ocean Village Mar 2010 Eastern Caribbean

Thomson Dream Feb 2011 Eastern Caribbean & Cuba

Thomson Celebration Aug 2011 Eastern Med

Thomson Celebration Apr 2012 Red Sea Magic

Thomson Celebration Apr/May 2012 Repo Sharm el Sheikh to Marmaris

Thomson Dream Feb 2013 Eastern Caribbean

Thomson Majesty Nov/Dec 2014 Colourful Coasts Canaries

Thomson Dream Jan/Feb 2015 Western Caribbean Panama & Cuba

Thomson Dream Apr 2015 Transatlantic Sunset

Thomson Majesty June 2015 Hellenic Classics

Thomson Celebration Sept 2015 Adriatic Affair

Thomson Dream Jan 2016 Mayan Treasures/Cuban Revolution

Thomson Dream April 2016 Atlantic Adventure

Thomson Dream June 2016 Iconic Islands/Adriatic Explorer

Thomson Dream April2017 Atlantic Daydream

• 2 weeks later...
They had Mythos on our last cruise.

Eastern Med ?

Majesty carried Mythos, (a decent-ish lager if you prefer pilsner types) on our recent "A Taste For Adventure" re-positioning cruise from Corfu to the Canaries - switched to San Miguel (a cut above IMO) at Cartagena.

As for Fosters - you should hear Aussies opinions !!!

The wouldn't give a Castlemaine XXXX for it. :D

Everbody to their own tastes of course.

Edited by WeeCountyMan

• 1 month later...

WCM I thought at the start it was Mythos too, but had a look at a barrel one day and it was magnos (I thought it was awful). Not sure what Majesty will have this summer as its in Palma, any thoughts on what the Dream will have ex Corfu?

WCM I thought at the start it was Mythos too, but had a look at a barrel one day and it was magnos (I thought it was awful).

I've never heard of Magnos.

Google tells me there is a Magnus from Rhodes - never knew that one either.

It's not unheard of for breweries to use kegs from other brewers, as long as it's the same type.

I've never heard of Magnos.

Google tells me there is a Magnus from Rhodes - never knew that one either.

It's not unheard of for breweries to use kegs from other brewers, as long as it's the same type.

I know it sounds silly do they serve real ale I.E HOB- GOBLIN %5.2 :p

Hi so,ton saint, I was on the Spirit (in more ways than one) last year and they didn't have any any bottled ales, mores the pity.

Did a P&O cruise at the beginning of this year on Britannia and in one bar they had a beer menu with 74 different bottles plus a few quest beers as well plus I was asked if I wanted it at room temperature or chilled.

Tried a few but no doubt someone has found it a challenge to go through the menu at some point.

I'm on Celebration in July so it looks like I'll be on larger and a couple of shorts.

Hi so,ton saint, I was on the Spirit (in more ways than one) last year and they didn't have any any bottled ales, mores the pity.

Did a P&O cruise at the beginning of this year on Britannia and in one bar they had a beer menu with 74 different bottles plus a few quest beers as well plus I was asked if I wanted it at room temperature or chilled.

Tried a few but no doubt someone has found it a challenge to go through the menu at some point.

I'm on Celebration in July so it looks like I'll be on larger and a couple of shorts.

thank,s rickpo yes just a thought, iam on Celebration on the 6th march after a week at sea breezes hotel first, it would be nice if Discovery next year or from june 2016 start to add a local brew like Carnival with there red frog Brew.

thank,s rickpo yes just a thought, iam on Celebration on the 6th march after a week at sea breezes hotel first, it would be nice if Discovery next year or from june 2016 start to add a local brew like Carnival with there red frog Brew.

Once T.U.I take hold we might have a UMM, PA BAND, :D

Think I will just try everthing:p

Have a nice one Howard and don't forget the carnation or the saints shirt:rolleyes:

And you P.C I think we have got to put up with BANK,S any way watching the T. 20 WITH SOUTH AFRICA that will just do nicely, have a good one HOWARD PS sorry to see you in the championship next year, but hey ho the VILLA will bounce back, :D

I'll have to look out for Red Frog Ale, not heard of it before but just looked it up.

As for the bottles on Celebration, I hope they still have them in July but I'll bet they are not included in the A/I menu.