Pools on the Getaway

What are the options for a 15 yr old and parents of a 15 yr old? It looks like our only option is the waterpark area. It seems too babyish for our son and I prefer to be away from it as well. Seems like everything else is adult only. Please tell me there are other options :)

Thanks.

Yes I agree. We have 3 teen girls and they are usually doing their own thing with the teen club or friends they have met on the ship. Has never been an issue as they are always busy. To be honest, they rarely take the time to lie on the lounge chairs at all.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

What are the options for a 15 yr old and parents of a 15 yr old? It looks like our only option is the waterpark area. It seems too babyish for our son and I prefer to be away from it as well. Seems like everything else is adult only. Please tell me there are other options :)

KidsPool-IMG_5102.JPG

In this pic (thanks, JimZim) you can see the "family pool" and to the right, the kids' splash area. A teen would be fine in this pool and the parents can keep an eye on the kids from the side (not directly next to the pool).

Thank you. I guess it's doable but not perfect for the parents. It's not how I envision my sea days on a cruise. I just don't understand why they have three pools for adults and one additional pool for Haven. Do you know if the main adult pool "area" is just for adults too as well or just the "pool" is adults only.

Thanks.

KidsPool-IMG_5102.JPG

In this pic (thanks, JimZim) you can see the "family pool" and to the right, the kids' splash area. A teen would be fine in this pool and the parents can keep an eye on the kids from the side (not directly next to the pool).

I just don't understand why they have three pools for adults and one additionxal pool for Haven.

Parents can sit on the wood-looking "shelf" if they want to sit closer and watch. The loungers on the side and above are close enough to watch.

The only adult pools on GA are the forward pool and the Spa pool. The Haven pool is all ages and the pool in the picture is for all ages. There is no pool in Spice H2O and no pool in VIBE (there is a hot tub in each).

There is the adult pool, kids pool, splash area, spa pool for those with spa passes or cabins, and the pool in the haven.

The adult pool area is cramped and crowded, the pool packed, not a relaxing oasis. H2O, adults only, is crowded and has no pool.