Thermal spa access for suites?

sots

Searched, but couldn’t find much. Does anyone have any personal knowledge or experience? One person said she was told it was one use only on port days.

Thanks!

I am the person who was told, on the April 1 Caribbean Princess, that the suite gave me a 1 day visit and it had to be a port day. I was quite surprised as from reading here I expected to be able to use it for the length of the cruise. Thus, I asked at Passenger Services and the same thing was repeated. I didn't use it...just toured it on day 1.

From the Princess Full Suite Benefits flyer:

Complimentary Lotus Spa Thermal Suite access onselect ships*

*Not available on Royal Princess, RegalPrincess, Majestic Princess, Golden Princess, Grand Princess, Pacific Princess,Dawn Princess, Sun Princess, or Sea Princess.

The caveat is that it is not available on some ships. Suggest printing the flyer and taking it with you as clearly no limit is specified.

Benefits that are only one time are very specific on the list, as embarkation mini-bar/specialty restaurant dinner/chef's embarkation day goodies.....

I was on the May 11th Caribbean Princess and used it every day. Every time I have been in a suite, I was able to use it free for the entire cruise. Certain ships, like Royal class, have the Enclave so no free use on those ships.

I was on the May 11th Caribbean Princess and used it every day. Every time I have been in a suite, I was able to use it free for the entire cruise. Certain ships, like Royal class, have the Enclave so no free use on those ships.

Me too, on the Caribbean Princess.

Yes, I definitely did it "backwards." The cruise on the Caribbean princess was a partial Panama transit, so hot weather when I find the thermal suite less attractive. Thus, I didn't pursue the wrong info I was given. Our next cruise is Alaska on a ship that doesn't have a thermal suite.....when I would likely have used it. Oh well.

It is one of the only things that suites still get as unlimited. We book suites but usually will only use it a few times on a cruise.. And hardly ever in the warm weather cruises. We do the steam rooms more than the stones. I see many people using the stones as a recliner and stay for hours reading a book.

Besides in the Suites , they sell per cruise use. That can be a problem sometimes, as the Spa tends to oversell & thus weather you’re in a suite or paid for the use you can’t get to use the beds because people will over stay even on warm weather cruises . It’s hard to blame them, but I think there needs to be an area where one can sit and wait for someone to get off the beds.