{{***MSC-DIVINA***LIVE***August 23rd - 30th***}}

Mikesa1721

Mike, Guess what? I never had a Nutella crepe! :( Or a Nutella milkshake! :mad: I saw one day they were advertising BOGO, but, I slept through it! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

OMG Maureen!!!! You were looking forward to those!!! BTW,,how was your trip??? I read a little of your comments in the Roll Call section and heard Aussie was sick for part of the sailing... Ughhhhhh!!!!! Hope she's ok!!!!

It's hard not to book Yacht Club once you've stayed there a couple times Riclop!!! I'm kind of the same way when we go out to dinner at a specific restaurant. I order the same exact thing,,every single time!!! I'll step out on the ledge one of these days though Riclop!!!:D I think when we sail the med hopefully next summer, we'll do it on either a Lirica or Musica class ship,,,,maybe;)

Sorry Mike but I don't think so you love that YC so much it will be hard for you to step down.:)

OMG Maureen!!!! You were looking forward to those!!! BTW,,how was your trip??? I read a little of your comments in the Roll Call section and heard Aussie was sick for part of the sailing... Ughhhhhh!!!!! Hope she's ok!!!!

I really liked it! I will start working on my review this week. I don't know what my work schedule is, I have to work 10 hours Monday then I'll get my schedule. I posted several pictures of the lagoon in the Private Island forum if you want to relive GSC. :)

Sorry Mike but I don't think so you love that YC so much it will be hard for you to step down.:)

You're probably right Riclop!!! I guess I have relegated myself to only the "Fantasia", "Vista", and "Seaside" class ships since they will have a Yacht Club. You never know though,,,my girlfriend wants to see Greece so if the itinerary is right, we just might find ourselves on one of the other class of ships. :D

I really liked it! I will start working on my review this week. I don't know what my work schedule is, I have to work 10 hours Monday then I'll get my schedule. I posted several pictures of the lagoon in the Private Island forum if you want to relive GSC. :)

Nice Maureen!!! I'll go and take a look!!! :)

You're probably right Riclop!!! I guess I have relegated myself to only the "Fantasia", "Vista", and "Seaside" class ships since they will have a Yacht Club. You never know though,,,my girlfriend wants to see Greece so if the itinerary is right, we just might find ourselves on one of the other class of ships. :D

I was right Mike you are already for the new ships "Vista and Seaside". My wife also wants to go to Greece but I can't take those long flights, for us its about 14-15 hrs.

I was right Mike you are already for the new ships "Vista and Seaside". My wife also wants to go to Greece but I can't take those long flights, for us its about 14-15 hrs.

We both hate to fly, but it's the only way to get to the ship!!!! About a nine to ten hour flight from Miami,,,uggghhhh!!!!:(

Well Mike I'm back.............had a few hiccups I wasn't planning on, even took Airborne for 2 weeks pre sailing to make sure I would be safe dealing with all our sick patients.............apparently it doesn't work too well..............but I did have a great time when I got out and about....certainly not the usual for me...........but for whatever reason I needed to lie low this cruise.............and I did...............and this ship allowed it with no worries............I will write my review by the weekend.........overall...........a great experience...........even looked at the prices for the 2 day in January...........up a bit from before $149.....afraid they won't let me off with our crazy work schedule..............but I'm open for it..........

Well they have this special medicine to use pre flight..............it's called ALCOHOL....:D...that's how I do it...............

AUSSIE!!!!!!! You're alive lol!!!!! I heard you were feeling a little under the weather last week. Uggghhh!!! I hope you still managed to have a great time regardless. Looking forward to that review,,,can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!

Yes,,we have a late flight so a lot of alcohol and a late flight should do the trick. You need to do the 3 day in January with us!!! We'll sneak you up to the Yacht Club,,,I mean give you a tour of the Yacht Club,,,forgot MSC reads these boards:eek:

Mike, have a question, is the Garden Infinity Pool & Bar open to the non YC passengers. Big debate on our Oct 4th roll call. Thanks Stormy Should add this will be embarkation day.

Stormy,,,The Garden Pool,,Zen Pool,,Infinity Pool,,whichever you'd like to call it,,is on deck 15 aft. It is available for all passengers. "The One Pool and Bar" is on deck 18 forward and only available for Yacht Club members.

UPDATE: I just read a few of the posts on your Roll Call Stormy and it appears there is some confusion in regards to The Garden Pool. The woman who was looking at the deck plans must have seen The Le"Muse restaurant near the Garden Pool and assumed since the restaurant is for Yacht Club members, the Garden Pool was as well. That is not the case. Le'Muse was originally designed to be another pay restaurant but it was turned into a dining room for Yacht Club members and it just happened to be near the Garden Pool.

Edited by Mikesa1721

Mike, Sometimes at night, when I was enjoying an adult beverage in the wine bar, there was a guy in a red jacket with epaulets hanging around. I assumed he was a butler or concierge or something picking up pizzas for the upper crust. (:D Get, it? Upper CRUST??:D) The last day, I asked the waiter who the guy in the red jacket was and he said he was the printer? I don't think we were talking about the same guy. This guy's jacket kind of looked like Captain Obvious.

Screen%20Shot%202014-02-26%20at%207.33.06%20AM.png

Was he one of the butlers, do you know? Thanks, Maureen

Mike, Sometimes at night, when I was enjoying an adult beverage in the wine bar, there was a guy in a red jacket with epaulets hanging around. I assumed he was a butler or concierge or something picking up pizzas for the upper crust. (:D Get, it? Upper CRUST??:D) The last day, I asked the waiter who the guy in the red jacket was and he said he was the printer? I don't think we were talking about the same guy. This guy's jacket kind of looked like Captain Obvious.

Screen%20Shot%202014-02-26%20at%207.33.06%20AM.png

Was he one of the butlers, do you know? Thanks, Maureen

Maureen,,I've never seen any butler wearing a red jacket in The Yacht Club. They all wear long black jackets. Hmmmm,,,I'll have to do some investigative research Maureen. :)

Maureen,,I've never seen any butler wearing a red jacket in The Yacht Club. They all wear long black jackets. Hmmmm,,,I'll have to do some investigative research Maureen. :)

Wow, interesting! Maybe it WAS Captain Obvious! :D Maybe he was the printer, after all! :eek:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello - The Winery at Sea onboard MSC Divina offers the Winemaker Experience each sea day at 1pm and 4pm and also by appointment for private sessions or small private groups. You can reserve your space by calling the onboard winemaker at 6108 from any telephone onboard Divina. If you are staying in a yacht club cabin the yacht club concierge can also make the reservation for you. If you wish to make reservations before your cruise you are welcome to Email us at jeffrey@blendcraftwine.com.

Thank you for your interest in our program.

Jeffrey

President

Blend Craft Wines' Winery at Sea Program