Live from the Seaside 17th February

nikkiw60

Well ... the photos of cabins that I've seen put the color scheme and so called 'design' about 40 years ago. It would have been fitting to have Patrick Nagel art prints on the wall. Why shouldn't the music be about 40 years ago?

Bedroom wall art...2bd3bb9485600ca496eb27bf691efa49.jpga8ac5e419fa685c0c0f5d32e57b584c5.jpgb2be2e8cf3e6b66bf75a0976600f3016.jpg1025a7e2e39be4abb4d4d95d83db4164.jpg

Our friends cabin has pictures of sardines and shrimp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikki ... Our bottle and strawberries arrived on the 3rd or 4th night.

I know someone on your sailing in a Royal suite, they had theirs on the first day!

Please stop posting photos of all that subpar food ... :')

Final one for now a view of the gym from our balcony!29e335b8a7d29bd5ba42bc8c6c2362a0.jpg

LOL thanks for the gym pictures lol. Thanks though for posting the times and about the sports bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nikki, you're funny! I saw your photo and comment about your proximity to the GYM.

Your pictures are great, but they are making me hungry. The buffet looks great so far.

My problem in the buffet has always been, not "IF" the buffet is good or not, but picking up more items than I should. Even when my best intentions are to "just taste".

Cheers.

Asking for my mom, how are the desserts onboard? More specifically is there Tiramisu? Lol my mom is excited for the desserts lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

The photo of the 3 deserts from the lunch buffet includes tiramisu and my friend said it was nice!

Here in the States if a child say "You're The Bomb" that means you are doing great and thank you... Maybe I'm not a child here, but You're the Bomb and thank you so much for all the great pictures and updates!!! Keep them coming... I look forward to coming here every day to read your thread.

BTW, who is Andres? lol

Here in the States if a child say "You're The Bomb" that means you are doing great and thank you... Maybe I'm not a child here, but You're the Bomb and thank you so much for all the great pictures and updates!!! Keep them coming... I look forward to coming here every day to read your thread.

BTW, who is Andres? lol

Andre is our cruise director he was also on the Divina.

He was the one who said MSC would be doing Alaska but it wasn’t mentioned this year.

Also someone on another thread said the Captains announcements disturbed them when having a rest, we have only heard a couple a lunchtime always in English!

Captain Massa has the most brilliant accent with fluent English he told us he had spent 2 years living in Windsor!

is it like normal msc ships where the cruise director announces performers and shows in about 6 languages?

Will let you know tomorrow we have booked for the Frank Sinatra show can’t wait to hear the songs sung with an Italian accent....

Ok a teaser for people wanting pictures from deck 16 buffet tonight at 7pm.

I have taken a photo of every single item that was available.....

Thank you for taking the time to do all of this! Part of me wants to tell you to not bother with all of us and our questions and the other half is quietly saying...moooore...Mooooore....MOOOOOREEE! But thank you. This it’s the small things like this that makes my Canadian winter countdown to my cruise bearable lol

Hi Nikki. Thanks so much for reporting as it is. Wonderful review so far.

If you see Marco Massa say hello from ‘the English stalkers’ in sure he will laugh.

We had a photo with him in the morning at the CC meeting when he had long hair. Then in the evening after his hair cut and my wife noticed! He was very happy!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday

We didn’t do the MDR for dinner yesterday so no menus from there but our friends mentioned Mahi Mahi and Gravad Lax being on the menu.

We went to Ocean Cay where we used our black card perk. The stone crab claws were delicious the snow crab (or was it Alaskan) were ok! Matt’s (I can’t get on with this DH stuff I am Nikki or Nicola or my work colleagues call me Mad Dog.. and my Husband is Matt) Tuna was gorgeous.

ba99574d71415dd9f5e86f678d8140f2.jpg199e37bfaeece7b04429c4aebfc17f4c.jpgcdbd1c08d568347eae7e8fe3b34d9e10.jpg

Matt had the Sea Bass and mash potatoes fda8fa1ed37a964ca3d69f7fa14e2184.jpg

I had the soft shell crabs they were good but I couldn’t finish all 5!

We ordered green beans and mash as side dishes but they forgot the beans, the potatoes were so good I could have just had them and been happy! I am definitely going to get that potato ricer out when we get back home!

Back in our cabin we found our black card gift a bit underwhelming this year!4e4c750578a28da456e6971075ec5410.jpg

Our first year we got the bags which we still use for the beach8cb104e53f09a34b81a6e6b5848c4d47.jpg

And last year the infamous sun hat visors! Matching one each, sadly beige isn’t Matt’s colour and each time I used mine I was liable to take someone’s eye out!

This is me last year modelling it...5dd98239a7a3cbd793c7503291695d20.jpg

Today’s daily planner and tonight it is White night will do pictures later.

Now off to get ready for our day in Antigua.

And if any one is interested it’s not the data that runs out with all my posts it’s my phone battery! I have already used 30% posting all the photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk4f8c48612809b3fce8a51e59f3529d73.jpgcc755e5c282a489f1737e60653d58be5.jpg

Forgot I have a foul smell update....

Our friends on deck 13 near the back said briefly yesterday afternoon there was a smell but it didn’t last for very long.

Also they had a toilet flush problem they called to get it fixed which it was but it was done externally they did not see the maintenance people.