Oasis--rccl

phish tales

you can start booking the oasis thurs. aug. 21st. we plan on booking a b2b thurs. anyone else booking?????????

This date only applies to Crown and Anchor Diamond members.

I plan on booking, but I'm in no rush. I have no desire to be on an inaugural cruise....JMO.

I was slightly interested in the inaugural until I saw the price ... I'm not paying $1200/pp for an inside room to go to the eastern Caribbean for 7 days.

I've went on the inaugural of the Carnival Glory (kind of by accident) and, while it was fun to be the first paying customers on the ship, there were shake-down problems to ... A/C worked intermittently, tendering was a nightmare, debarkation was horrid/slow ... and this was all on a ship that already had sister-ships with the same design in service. Perhaps I'll be surprised, but I can't imagine that the embarkation/debarkation alone won't be a huge problem on Oasis ... especially for the first revenue sailing with near-full capacity.

why so much negativity about the Oasis before anyone has even seen it, let alone cruised on it. that's like saying you hate chocolate without tasting it. WOW--give it a chance. we booked a b2b without seeing it. give life a chance...

Go to the RCL threads and there is an overabudance of Oasis threads you can drown in.

There is now a thread for "those not interested in booking Oasis" that was on page 3 last time I looked.

Id book it, if it went out of Galveston and the prices were reasonable.

Guess Ill have to settle for Voyager.

why so much negativity about the Oasis before anyone has even seen it, let alone cruised on it. that's like saying you hate chocolate without tasting it. WOW--give it a chance. we booked a b2b without seeing it. give life a chance...

Some of us don't like taking $3000 per person chances...

Archived